tuscl

Raid - false alarm

silkypants
Minnesota
Friday, November 11, 2016 10:42 AM
So I am at one of my favorite clubs last night just finish getting some extra attention when the curtain fly wide open and the bouncer yells clear the room. The dancer runs have naked back to the dressing room and I quickly pull up my pants and walk back to my booth. I tell my friend do you want to experience a police raid? But nothing happens.

14 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Scary
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So why did he yell clear the room, was the police there or not?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I had a bouncer pull a curtain back once and start using his flashlight on the floor of the booth. Certainly puts a chill on the event doesn't it? Sorry Silky pants . Don't it let throw you. Get back in the saddle.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i got kicked out of a club when the bouncer opened the curtain. banned for three months. :(
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Where was this? Detroit? Penthouse? Just left Coliseum a few minutes ago. Dancer said they had 3 raids recently and was telling me about elaborate raid detection system they have now. Now at Flight Club
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Detroit strip clubs are sacred, holy ground. They must not be defiled by law enforcement.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    The police never showed so it was a false alarm.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Alan Markowitz's check is lost in the mail!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Chief Craig won't be bribed, the raids will continue in Detroit for awhile
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Believe the incident was at Flight Club Friday night and got the scope what happened. Basically it was nothing.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    did you get a refund on your interrupted dance?
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    Maho what happened at the Flight Club Friday night? I was at the Flight Club on Friday and I didn't see anything unusual. Well there was the "Rebecca" story. Hottest girl I have seen in detroit in a while and she was very nice to me. Well I did paid her for her time.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    My bad - just seeing your message. Guess there were 2 under cover officers inside the club, but they were just there are customers. Word spread though about 2 officers being in the club and think that set off some false panic.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I used to see a couple unmarked police cars in the parking lot from time to time, so I'd tell my ATF when I went in. She'd spread the word around to not do extras for strangers. They may have just been customers; I never saw a raid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion