tuscl

Flight club crash

silkypants
Minnesota
Saturday, August 25, 2018 8:01 PM
Could not find anything online but Friday night/Saturday morning about 1:30am the police had michigan ave closed right in front of the flight club diverting traffic off michigan ave. Many police cars but didn't see fire trucks or ambulances. That was the only night I didn't go to the flight club.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hmm - no one had reported anything
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Could've been an accident
  • maho
    6 years ago
    Will be interest to see if anyone has anything more to add on this. Hopefully no issues with the club, and if it was a crash everyone is alright. I do know pulling out of Flight Club, Penthouse, and Coliseum can be kind of interesting sometimes because you are pulling out right onto what can sometimes be very busy roads in the afternoon or evening (Michigan Ave and 8 Mile which I believe are 4-5 lanes each direction) and sometimes when pulling out people (myself included) will try and immediately get over to the far left hand lane in order to do the first available U-turn to head the other direction. Although if this was 1:30 am then this may have not been a factor.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    There was a serious accident in that area last night according to Click On Detroit. Not everything including law enforcement is strip club related, dude. And they would never clos a road or divert trafric for anything strip club related. Chill.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Blowjobs were half price, so traffic control was needed for the mad rush.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I was worried oldman jackslash might've been fucked to death by his young fave
  • maho
    6 years ago
    @Waffle - Curious who in this thread you were chiding and telling to chill? Thanks for the info confirming there was an auto accident which is unfortunate to hear, but the rest of your commentary was a bit peculiar.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "There was a serious accident in that area last night according to Click On Detroit." That must have been one impressive LDK.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    This is what I found on the news. Crash Closes Michigan Avenue The Detroit News August 25, 2018 Michigan Avenue was closed early Saturday morning after a collision occurred just west of the intersection with Middlebelt Road. Three cars were involved in the pile-up that left debris strewn over the road. Police closed off the street and detoured traffic onto Henry Ruff Road. No serious injuries were reported. Eyewitnesses said that that the accident happened when a car swerved to avoid a man running across Michigan Avenue, pursued by a scantily-clad young woman. The woman was yelling, "Pay me my $300, you old bastard." Police have been unable to identify the man or his pursuer.
  • silkypants
    6 years ago
    Glad to here no serious injuries. In Minnesota they only close the road when someone dies. We just run over the regular road debis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Pretty impressed Jack can still outrun a stripper
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Maho, I was telling the OP to chill. His paranoia is seeping through. Why else would he have posted that on a SC forum other than him assuming it was related to Flight Club and being nosey. flagooner, omg! Giggity.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang jack/.... LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Anytime there's police activity around a strip club it tends to pique our curiosity and we PLs often assume it may be something going down with the club
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. I'm trying to picture Jack yelling, "Feets don't fail me now!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion