tuscl

Detroit or Tijuana?

Monday, August 5, 2013 7:28 AM
For those of you who have been to both of these cities, which city would provide the best strip club entertainment? I've been to TJ numerous times but never to the Motor City.
Oh yeah, if perchance we had a TUSCL get together in Mexico, would Nickifree be joining us, since he is well known for his love of Mexican Women.

21 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I live in the Detroit area and we have great clubs and accommodating women, but I'd love to get Down to TJ Sometime.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I've never been to Detroit but you can't beat the prices for mileage of tj ($74 on average for fs for 30 min and that includes the room), it's legal there and when you leave you are heading back to San Diego. Thats three wins in my book. Now if you are not attracted to Hispanic women you would be hard pressed to find tj better than Detroit.

I would love to go to Detroit one day but if I had my choice I'll take tj every time.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Never been to either, but Tijuana has the Latinas, so it's an easy choice for me
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Tijuana is overrated. How many of the reviewers have ever visited strips clubs in any other city in Mexico. For most of them it is the first time they got their dicks wet. The Mexican border towns are absolutely the worst clubs in Mexico. There are more beautiful girls elsewhere and the value is even better if you can speak some Spanish and get out of the tourist traps. Tijuana was the first club I ever visited back in 1961 but I have absolutely no desire to go back.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Spic: "Nickifree be joining us, since he is well known for his love of Mexican Women."

I haven't tracked nicki's taste in women. Is this sarcasm?

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    ^ nikkifree has been railing about how Mexican women are the cause for ghetto clubs. Heavy sarcasm...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't know TJ, but Detroit has a lot of good clubs. It is rumored that some of the strippers provide extras.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    I tried the TJ scene a few years back (before passports were required to cross the border). I mean, Latina chicks + cheap prices = fun, right?

Reality can be different. While it is true that every chick inside AB (or the other clubs) are there for you to fuck (no hustle or English required), it was a pit too antiseptic and lather/rinse/repeat for my tastes.

After you pick your girl, you go upstairs, pay a room fee, pay a towel fee and immediately undress. Foreplay consists of the girl cleaning you up, then immediately wrapping a condom on you. She'll blow you for--maybe--a minute or so before hopping on. Another minute passes by and you start to get the "Are you going to come, papi?" again and and again. Like getting a good lapdance on the floor and the whole time the girl is trying to upsell you VIP. Gets annoying, no matter how good the girl is. Don't even think about kissing, licking pussy or 69ing; it's not happening. At 30 minutes *exactly*, you get the door knock telling you your time is up; the ultimate in clock watching. Time is money here, and the towel boys here make the machines at Deja Vu jealous with their precision. When you shower, make sure you keep one eye on your pants so they don't walk out without you (and your wallet/$$$ stays intact).

Also, Mexico is the land of C-section scars and these girls are pros at covering them up downstairs. Then, when you get upstairs, BAM, you find out your hot chiquita has been sliced and diced like an Easter ham. As much as I love Latinas, I wanted to be a TJ fan, but after multiple visits and 20+ girls, I found I'd rather just head to COI and pay VIP rates with one of my Hawaii Theatre/Spearmint Rhino girls instead.

CP
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not much English spoken in either city
  • wwpmi
    11 years ago
    I've been to both cities a few times.
    I can not imagine going to TJ for the strip club action, so IMHO Detroit would win. Now if your goal is to get laid either in a club like Hong Kong or in a attached hotel room, then TJ wins.
    Not to disagree with Mr. Palmer as while his experience can be had you can also have the opposite. For $50 to $100 bucks I have found true love if only for an hour or two.
    If you decide on TJ there is a site where you can do some research with will help you on your trip.
    PM as I fear that posting a potential competitive site might be considered rude.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    if you know spanish, TJ is a no brainer.

people who say its overrated just dont know what the fuck they are doing
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    gsv - I said it was overrated and I'll stick with that based on visits to strip clubs/bordellos in Tijuana, Ensenada, La Paz, Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Culiacan, Hermosillo, San Luis, Guadalajara and Mexico City.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "and the towel boys here make the machines at Deja Vu jealous with their precision"

ROTFLOL!!!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I have actually been wanting to try both
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    shadowcat,

When's the last time you've been to TJ?

• silkypants
    11 years ago
    I wont pile on to Shadowcat but I agree with gsv. I have been to both TJ and Detroit within the last three months. In fact I will have been to both in the next three weeks. I might actually have something to contribute on this topic.

TJ great for less expensive, hard partying full service experience with the benefits of hotel with a shower. You will have to learn to deal with the constant request for tips, food and drinks but not so much the girls. TJ on the streets is pure capitalism.

Detroit can be a more upscale laid back strip club experience with extras opportunities every bit as easy as TJ. Detroit can provide a private experience but without the shower and it will cost you more. Detroit is much cheaper than my upscale south Florida experiences but south Florida accommodations can be quite good as well.

I have done three visits to TJ with the third one was close to my best weekend anywhere. I speak no spanish and have had no issues with having fun in TJ. I have been to Detroit 17 times each with great new experiences and my share of mistakes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Many Mexican guys, who are not at all wealthy by US standards, have told me that it's easy to have great experiences with women there who don't have P4P as their main occupation. Any women you find working in a restaurant or store is paid shit and is barely scraping buy. I'm told many of them are willing to be sugar babies, often even if it's only for one night. (In Mexico the word "motel" means "sex hotel", and there are lots of them, although as a non-Mexican I can often pass one by without realizing what it is.) But not speaking Spanish and not having a car would be big disadvantages in working this angle.
  • nemesisk7
    11 years ago
    Tijuana is the best, who the fuck would go to detroit for fun ? you all just scared to go to mexico , detroit is bankrupt anyway
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Tijuana is the best, who the fuck would go to detroit for fun ? you all just scared to go to mexico , detroit is bankrupt anyway"

As I said in another thread, we get no respect! No respect! Detroit is the Rodney Dangerfield of cities.

Detroit's bankruptcy, of course, has no effect on your strip club experience. In fact, it may improve it. Detroit does not have the money to send undercover cops into the clubs and bust dancers who provide extras.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Jackslash-I got your back. I love the Motor City even if I have never been there. Motown, Tommy Hearns, and Ty Cobb, they kick ass.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I've been clubbing in both cities. Any serious monger should arrange for a visit to the strip clubs in both cities.

I would give TJ a slight edge over Detroit, largely based on 1) the over the top sex circus feel of my favorite TJ club, Hong Kong (the lesbian shaving cream show with audience participation and penetration is worth the trip), 2) the attached hotel rooms with beds and showers, etc. and 3) the value (60-80 for a half hour visit to a hotel). Two minor down sides to TJ-- many of the dancers require the everything, including BJ, be covered and crossing the border back to the U.S. can be a hassle.

Detroit has more variety of dancers (white, black, latina, a few asian) and a wide variety of clubs (some lower end such as Bogarts and Henry VII) and some higher end (Penthouse and Flight Club). On the down side, a bit more expensive than TJ and the ITC options range from a closet sized booth with a chair to small room with a couch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion