tuscl

Dancer banter and other skills to learn in SCs

Going to strip clubs has helped me be able to talk to beautiful women without being as nervous. Dancers come up to you and strike up a conversation and soon you are engaging the conversation as well. They flirt mercilessly and compliment you on anything. Sure its all a persona, a fantasy, but it does almost give you something you can emulate..I have now started talking to and complimenting women similarly outside the club with positive results. Anyone else have positive gains from being a SC addict? One SC visit a fellow clubgoer asked me if I thought of dancing..I told him I'd leave that up to the professionals..though itd be nice to be paid for my addiction id probably lose the money anyway on the same dancers!

15 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think I've always been a flirt, but I think going to clubs has helped ease my back pain from carrying heavy wallets.

Jk,
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It has probably changed me but in what ways I am not sure. I learned how to get rid of some girls rather fast without them acting pissed off.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    As a man I find it great to have girls hit on me instead of me having to hit on them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Strippers get you use to being able to freely use the f-word in mixed company. A problem for us white collar stiffs.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    11 years ago I got divorced after 27 years of marriage. Having been out of circulation for so many years, I was a bit shy with any females. Thanks to my strip clubbing, I got over that. I have no interest in dating civilians but I can talk to them easily now.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Like you, cc, in the beginning it definitely helped me learn how to talk to and ultimately hit on women in general. It was a skill that brought on a confidence to chat up ladies in all aspects of life, not just the clubs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Great comment to ponder: I think I've benefitted from improved negotiation skills. I know now how to specify exactly what I want and expect in return with dancers and others outside of my club-going world. I also have a better sense of what to anticipate from others in negotiations. It's given me a higher level of self confidence than I had previously.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I probably did improve my reaction and talking skills when approached by hot women. I remember in college the very first day in a chemistry class this extremely hot girl came up to me and sat right beside me and started talking to me. It sounded like she wanted a study partner but I would have loved to gone further with that. There were so many hot girls everywhere and several giving me looks that I didn't know where to start. Strip clubs probably helped me decide which girls I like among multiple. However I remember feeling overwhelmed in college and probably a bit shy in approaching. Of course if I had more experience before college, I might have gotten married and never known what a strip club was like.
    I was friends with a lot of very hot girls in college. I probably would have known one girl wanted to fuck when she kept looking in between my legs during class. Although she was expressing what she was interested in with her stares. I never did have a dancer do something like that. Dancers don't beat around the bush so much.

When one girl passed out in my college dorm while my roommate was away, I probably would have been better at lying to her friends that she would be safe. Her friends carried her back to her dorm. I heard she was mad she got carried back. Sounded like maybe she wanted something to happen.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I had gone to strip clubs earlier, I might have hit on one of the girls who I knew was looking at me who claimed she skipped High School to visit with my roommate. I was in my college dorm. I was probably trying to sleep but it's hard to do that with two girls in your dorm. When my roommate stepped out, she had asked if it was ok to look at me with what I was wearing. I guess my gym shorts resembled boxer shorts. With more experience, I would have thought she said something about staring at me. I think I was turned off by her saying she was in High School. Too young I thought. I could have asked if she was 18 or not. I wasn't used to a girl staring at me while trying to sleep. Now in strip clubs, dancers wake me up if I fall asleep or get close to falling asleep. One of my favorites even said if she caught me sleeping, she was going to take pictures of me. I fell asleep with some ghost stories on tv again. later.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I am a far more relaxed person since I started clubbing. Of course taking a nice little seista to your favorite oasis can do that no matter what it is you are doing.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Interestingly, my posture has improved since going to SCs. Or more accurately, I noticed I stand up straighter in SCs, striding in with confidence because I know the score, have the money to do what I want, and know most of the girls are happy to talk with me. It's a super confidence booster.

Now, when I'm out elsewhere, I just imagine I'm at a SC, and instantly, my posture straightens and my overall bearing improves. I feel more confident and like at SCs, girls respond seem to respond in the way I want.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like GSB said, I'm a natural flirt but the sc environment has helped me out also.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    It has actually done the opposite. I feel like I’m less smooth with the ladies because I’m thinking of how much to pay instead of what should I say.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Actually, using strip clubs to practice talking to women is a good idea
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If so how about TJHK where you can do it all?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion