tuscl

Commando

Monday, December 19, 2005 2:59 PM
Do you guys go to the clubs commando for dances or have other methods to give dancers easy access if the need "comes up"? Also what are their reactions if you do?

17 comments

• Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: How does the use of a room compare with the topic at hand? BTW where is your review of your most recent visit?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I have a couple pair of fairly heavweight and absorbent undies that I wear when I go clubbing, just in case, although I rarely have need for the protection. I would never go without, not my style. Once (in Chitown's favorite club of all places) I saw a guy in light-gray sweat pants who obviously had no underwear and his entire front was wet - it was pretty disgusting. No thanks.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Hey, Shadowcat: About the aiming business-do you want her to aim it toward the floor or do you want it to aim toward the couch? It's inconsiderate either way. Keep it to yourself as you created it with her help! You stay close enough to the club where you can go clean up. Altho you've said your "Grammar is dead", you might want to use a spellchecker every once in a while: "underwear" not "underware" As for wearing the raincoat I agree with chitownlawyer, it's liable to fall down the pants leg. I think I mentioned that many, many years ago there was a type of condom out there called TOPS. It's slogan was "Covers just what the name implies." That might work if they're still around as I recall they were rather tight fitting- of course that was before the days of AIDS, STD's, etc.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Chandler: There may be a very small contingent of dancers who will avoid a comando guy but they wouldn't be the girls I want on my lap anyways. I think we probably agree that most ladies understand why we are there and are willing to give us what we came for. My Fav dirty girl insists that I cum all over her tits-she aims it there....
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    AC, this topic has been bandied about on this board before. I believe (and I ask to be corrected if I am inaccurate) that the consensus is that once a man gets beyond about 30, into the age range of most of the denizens of this board, there is insufficient testosterone to consistently sustain an erection from the time that it is applied in the bathroom of a club, for the walk across the main floor and into the VIP room/booth/module/whatever. We have discussed the embarrassing possibilities of losing one's erection and, consequently, one's rubber, down the leg of one's trousers/jeans/shorts/whatever. Not to forestall or pre-empt discussion in any way, just to bring you up to speed.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Chandler: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've never met a dancer who turned down a chance to make money, even if she thought the customer was a pervert. That being said, I've also heard what dancers say about guys who wear pajama bottoms and go comando...it's not pleasant. All kidding aside, it's puzzling to me that your interactions and conversations with dancers are so different from mine. In over twenty years of SCing I've never had a single dancer tell me how to dress for a better lap dance experience. Of course, my experiences have been just fine so I've never really asked. I guess the differences are part of what makes this board interesting.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Yoda: My contention was with Doverman's assumption that dancers would avoid him, not with what they may say in the dressing room. And regarding my interaction with dancers on the commando issue, it was mainly in my early days of SCing, and I probably raised the question as much as the girls did. Back then, the very thought of sitting around talking with strippers about my penis and how they could best stimulate it was stimulating in itself for me.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Here's my issue: If one was to forego underwear (in defiance of the old rule, "sub ubi, semper ubi), and the logical conclusion occurs, isn't there quite a mess? I wouldn't know about this myself, but from what I hear from the older boys, a pair of underwear could, under some circumstances, provide very needful absorption.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Such is the life of a commando, Chitown. No french cuffs, no undies, no worrying about a mess.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    I go commando even in winter time. I wear dark jeans which won't show any staining in the darkness of the club. After the "deed", I advise the dancer to go wash her hands then I go to the bathroom, use some toilet paper to clean up as best I can and then head home.
  • ArtCollege
    19 years ago
    Sheik, put a raincoat on. Nice and neat. Dancers appreciate it.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Yoda, in a strip club, play = spend. Ever since my first night in a club, I've heard advice to not wear underwear when getting lap dances. It came from strippers. I see guys who come in wearing shorts in the middle of winter get plenty of attention from strippers who want to sell them dances.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Dancers aren't looking for guys who are "ready to play". They are looking for guys who are ready to spend. The no- underwear guys are looking to shoot a load in one song and go home. That isn't any dancer's target customer....except maybe a stupid one.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I'd never go commando. Looks too much like a perv move to most dancers and I wouldn't it to spread through the locker room that they should stay away from me.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I almost always go on days off so I'm often wearing shorts or sweats. I've seen postings from dancers talking about how guys who wear that stuff are all pervs but thats usualy young girls who still go "EEEWWWWWWW" when they think about grinding on a guy til he cums. I've never had a dancer refuse to dance for me because I was wearing shorts or sweat pants. I don't go comando. The potential dangers outweigh the potential benefits.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Not completely familar with the lingo here. "Commando" means w/o underwear, right? Did it once by accident (laundry day) and got reamed out for being a "perv". Similarly if you wear shorts or sweat pants (like I often do since I work out alot) (or silk pajamas) the assumption is that you are a perv, and the strippers claim they will be afraid of you. (Not sure why they have a problem with pervs given how they make their money, but, ok, it's stripper logic, whatever). I would say don't make any special effort to help them out: these girls are clever enough to figure out how to get at the needed parts (well with one exception who needed help (maybe just a dumb blonde act) but that is another story).
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    But, Doverman, aren't they just as likely to be DRAWN to a customer who appears ready to play? Myself, I wear silk boxers to clubs, which provide most of the benefits of freeballing without the risks. Granted, I don't quite get that "out there and free" psychological edge, but I can always go pee in a swimming pool for that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion