tuscl

Mkay

I cant do dis no mo, Chilli Palmer Keeps sendin meh PM's about how much he wants mah Dick and dat he lurks in Da Clubs Lookin Fo Potential Rape Victims, He wants Da Guys!!!! Not Da Girls!!!! I'm Scurred...Y'all Should Be Too!!!! He even named a few of you on here He be Eye ballin....Chilli a Ragin' HomoSexual....

Poootie Out Da Game

Luv an Safety

Pootie

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I knew it! I knew that Unchill Palmer is all into shizzle like dat. That cat is clearly wound too tight. Somethin' is gonna asplode wit' him. You be careful Poo-tay!

Seriously though...it was always clear that Pootie was a short term character. The Pootie speak was going to outlive its welcome after 3-4 posts at best. But dig that Pootie's coda ended with "adieu". Only way to make it funnier would be to append a paragraph on high energy physics... y'know, Pootie's take and the Higgs mechanism. So, how many Higgs bosons are there Pootie?

Irritating character but great finish. Sa Da Tay Pootie...Sa Da Tay indeed!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    As long as we're bumping classic threads for Labor Day i felt we needed to bump this one.

See what a disruptive influence Unchill Palmer is...he drove away Pootie before Pootie could become the valuable contributor I know he could be. Just imagine a Pootie review...dat would be a classic read my brothers.

But the scary part is that Unchill Palmer did this by stalking poor innocent Pootie. Don't bang the dillies Unchill Palmer! Don't bang the dillies!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    zipman68 - Are you so retarded that you don't recognize another of juicbox69'a screen names? You keep coming to the defense of juice like a mother would. And then you try to cut down the few other posters on here that object to his third grade antics. KFC crispy chicken stuck up some guys ass is not adult entertainment and this is supposed to be an adult web site. It's guys like you that feed this fucking troll, that just make it worse and run off members that could be sharing something important or at least humorous. I don't respond to the retorts by dugster & juice because I refuse to feed the trolls. When or if this board ever cleans it's self up, I'll stop "racist" remarks and contribute something more usefull.

Until then Juice and his crew are all a bunch of worthless niggers.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    ^^Cant wait for the dacandyman to throw in his dumbass worth of 2 cents
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, BonedBrother. You're a KKK guy who hates niggers, jews and catholics. But, supposedly, you refuse to feed the trolls on TUSCL. I guess that makes you a good person overall and Saint Peter will let you into heaven.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    REALLY?!!! Pootie was Juice! Well I nevah...

I'll clue you in on something...but this is just for the two of us...(sotto voice) I realized that Pootie is Juice. But this was actually the one post as Pootie that was really funny.

But I think you should think about your own role in degrading the conversation. When I started the posts were about 50-50 jokes and more serious stuff (trip reports, more serious discussions of strip clubs, etc). That was a good mix. Largely people didn't invade the serious posts with crap or invade the jokes with demands that they leave.

Now yo come here...to the group W bench...and say you'll stop posting racist remarks and contribute to the board when the joking ceases. Hmm...I'd like you to think about that for a moment. I admit I prefer the approx 50-50 mix. The gentleman's agreement not to crap in each others houses would be nice. But I'll say a firm NO to racist BS regardless of any other considerations.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It looks likes Bonesbrother doesn't mind letting everyone know he's a racist. What a fucking idiot.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Is that an offer txtittyfag? I don't swing that way...and if I did I wouldn't go for a dude with yo' ugly mug.

I think the funniest part of bumping this thread was getting bonesbrother to admit that he's a racist. Better than I had hoped.

Plus, Monsieur Txtittyfag, you do realize that you've bumped a thread you claim to find stupid, n'est-ce pas?

It gets even funnier!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck...I just HAD to bump this thread. Pootie was one of Juice's best characters. Fuck yeah!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Duv. Qapla'
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion