tuscl

How do I know when one dance is over?

BilliD
Oregon
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:45 PM
I stoped by a club on my way home today to scout it out. I didn't have much cash on me and didn't plan on spending much but then I was approached by a dancer that was a 9 as far as what I'm attracted to. She was very convincing and so I decided to get one dance. I got a twenty from the ATM and went with her. She started in the middle of a song and then after what I thought was 1.5 songs she said that it was 3. It was a very good dance so I was probably a bit distracted, but I'm pretty sure it was not 3. So my question is, in your experience, is it customary for a girl to ask if you want to keep going after every song if you haven't talked beforehand about how many you are getting? Or are we on our own to stop it at the end of the song?

19 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I've been clubbing for 20 years, and I still, occasionally, have the same problem, of not knowing when a song is over. (Maybe distracted with a pair of monster natural boobs in front of me does that.) Generally, listen for the d.j's. voice. When he starts to talk, then the song is usually over. The honest dancers will tell you when a song is over, and ask if you want another. It is best to tell a dancer ahead of time how many dances you want, or to tell her you want her to let you know when the song is finished. Even if you only want one song, to start with, ask her to tell you when that one song has finished.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Remember they're lying, thieving whores. They maximize their income by overcounting.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When it's time to pay the piper, that's when you know that the dance is done.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Never have that problem with a fave, but then if they tried that BS they would never obtain fave status!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A month ago I visited Pleasers Adult Entertainment in Atlanta. It is a black club and dances are only $5. I was pleasantly surprised that that music was totally R&B. No hip hop/rap but the music was nonstop. I could not tell when one song ended and the next began. I was fortunate that I had an honest dancer and she asked me after one(how she knew is beyond me)if I wanted a second one. I know that there are many dancers at Follies that will just keep dancing until you say that you have had enough. The dances are very good so I have just learned when to say when.
  • preferblones
    11 years ago
    buy time not songs... most songs are cut short... i go for the 15 min at a time... sometimes i can get 10 min at a time..
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree to a given number of songs before the dances. I ask her to wait for a full song to start or I will try to remember to never get another dance from her again and possibly reveal her name online as an rob to avoid. I have had dancers start and say that half song or quarter song is free or agree to dance for half another song to total up to a full song between the two halves. I'm ok with that if they tell me their plan and charge fairly as agreed upon.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I will argue and raise a fuss if they say it was more songs than it was and that I agreed to. If I'm not sure, I might just pay up but tell them I believe that was just two songs not three. If she insists it was 3 but I'm sure it was less than 2,I will consider the extra cash I pay a parting gift because I will speak poorly about her to everyone and avoid ever giving her any more money for anything again. After telling her it was only 2 songs. I may complain to the club management too. That's one reason why I don't usuall get dances from new dancers. They may not be working long in the same club if they treat everyone poorly.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I have never had a problem with over counting. A few times we disagreed and they always took my word. However my true ATF that I don't see anymore could have ripped me off if she wanted to. I could never keep track of the songs while she danced. I always felt she under counted.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    The dance is over when you make cumpants. Next time get more cash from the ATM, getting one 20 from a strip club ATM is just ridiculous. Make sure when you get to the couches to wrap your jimmie too, else you have a wet spot in your pants. The dancer will wait while you wrap it, no big deal.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Like others have said - its kinda on you to figure it out. I generally avoid dancers that I have to worry about that with, but do run into that problem trying out new girls from time to time. Here's a tip - if a girl starts in the middle of a song, there's a 99% chance she's not gonna do anything to alert you when the next song starts. There's also a 90% chance she's gonna overcount or at the very least "round up" I've been known to stop the presses and change my mind when girls try that, or at the very least say something like "lets just do the one" as soon as they start and cut my losses at one dance.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    preferblones mentions time instead of dances. I believe that was a topic some time ago. I would go for that. YOU?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    My club has 15 and 30 minute VIP sessions and a manager or bouncer comes by when there's 2 songs to go. I rarely buy individual dances. Sometimes I do a 2/30 and the DJ makes it clear when that's over.
  • bluemonday
    11 years ago
    i never let them start mid-song, thats a start. usually say how many we gonna do as have my plan, tho things can change if going good. i will cut short if they being boring however if i have ordered a 3 or 5 song trip. if anyone ever rips me by overcounting, or trying to (they rarely get away with it, as i like the music usually and actually take notice of the songs), they aint getting another dance ever... i would only ever lose count if doing a real long session and then i would do a deal for time or for whats gonna happen anyway...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    How do you know? When your money is gone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I have this issue often especially since I tend to visit all-black clubs where only rap/hip-hop is played. My 43 y/o white behind is unfamiliar w/ most of the rap/hip-hop songs of today and often times I cannot tell if it is a new song starting or the same song with a different beat and different rapper in the same song. What I usually do is to tell the dancer to let me know when each new song starts (or better yet one could ask her to let you know when the song ends as Club_Goer stated). The time thing is also an option (and often a better option in clubs where songs may be cut short consistently or at random). But since I like variety and will often just get two dances from a dancer and then move on to the next one; the block of time thing would not be economical for me since I often do not like to invest more than 2 consecutive songs on any one dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I was at a black club last Fr. night. I had been to this club before but it had been a while. The club has been somewhat remodeled and one of the changes made was that a sound (sound of breaking glass) is made whenever a new song starts. This is very helpful and def helps to cut down confusion w.r.t. how many LDs one has gotten (i.e. it helps the PL with the song counting). Wish more SC employed something like this.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    That's one advantage of prepaying. The dancers are not inclined to go over the limit for which you paid. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "How do I know when one dance is over?" Don't ask LDK. He's finished well before the end.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion