tuscl

How have you replied when a dancer asks you for your telephone number?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:11 PM
I had a dancer ask for mine last Sunday. She said just so that she could call me to see how I was doing. I have also had several others in the past that have asked for it for the same reason. Of course I know better. I like seeing them in the club and getting dances from them, ETC but I have only given my number to 3 strippers in my entire career of clubbing. I am private that way but I don't want them to feel rejected. Sunday I just said we'll see about that and hope that she doesn't ask again.

28 comments

• TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I tell them its a work phone and it can be checked.
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    I'll give them my google voice number, one that is specifically prepared for this kind of contact, if I really want to. They can text me that way, and it appears in an app in my phone. If they call, I just let it go to voice mail, and text back.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I got hers instead. Accomplished the same thing but I had the control of whether or not to use it. But once you use it that first time, she has yours.
  • Moose42
    11 years ago
    "Funny thing about my number is, you can find it on my cock."
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Three have also gotten mine, and one was a dancer but became my favorite barmaid. So she used it for intel. I see no good reason to give out my number to any dancer that asks, but for a select few, I will and have never had a problem with doing so..
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Sure, I give them my number every time when I am there. I always buy a prepaid sim card for my spare cell phone on my first day and throw the card away on my last.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m single and unattached and have a burn phone; so I give it to them just in case some “interesting” may come about it. But more often than not they offer theirs instead of asking for mine.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I flat out tell them I don't give it to anyone. I've only slipped up a couple of times, I blame the booze. I also think bullwinkle is on the right track.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Just depends on how hot she is. If she is a 9 and above and I want to keep hitting that pussy then I will give her my number. Anything else I just decline.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I always say 911 and see if they enter it in their phone.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I say.."okay" and go on doing whatever I was doing and don't actually give it. The ones that do have my number have asked my friends, or have physically sat there and made sure I put their number into my phone. I've had a bad experience so I don't usually use the number if I have it.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I use a Google voice number, so I have no problem giving it out. The only hang up with a Google voice number is I cant receive a pic on it.
    11 years ago
    If there's an exchange of numbers it's typically initiated by me. Typically after several visits. Although recently I've swapped numbers on a first encounter. Don't use them often. For every one I keep in decent touch with there's probably 3 I practically never or never contact. I too get leery when the girl asks, especially if it seems too soon. What's her motive? Haven't really had any issues to speak of.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I also use google voice, so I tend to give it to any who ask as well. It's worked out well.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If I'm interested in a stripper, I give her my number and get hers. It makes arranging OTC much easier.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Give the rejection hotline number! [view link]
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I have a burn phone so no problem giving the number to unreliable girls. But if I didn't want to give my number out, as mentioned in the OP, I think you could tell her one of the reasons given above or maybe even tell her your phone plan is tight on minutes and unless something else tight was available it just won't happen.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I give them my land line number. Dancers seem reluctant to call that number acting not sure who will answer. I never answer it anyway anymore unless I know the caller and am expecting a call.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like the land line idea, Sharkhunter. I've only given out my number to a few dancers and haven't had any problems. Yet.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I have a phone full of stripper numbers, and I know that it's a risk, having an SO and all. But telling them that you're married should be a sure fire way out of it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have a lot of dancers numbers. I only had one problem with a dancer. She finally gave up
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    SC? Are you really Anthony Weiner?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, I swear I didn't tell scatterbrain!!!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I once gave a dancer the number to the local drug rehab clinic
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LOL.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The question was "How have you replied when a dancer asks you for your telephone number?" Out of 28 responses 3 answered the question. The rest went of on other tangents about using Google, getting their number, etc. The question was not do you swap phone numbers with dancers. Funny how a lot of threads winds up this way. LOL. I think I will go with Jesters response.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    If I like her I will give her my number or vice versa. Generally a waste as usually it's asking you to come see them on a slow day or just to send your money..you don't even have to be there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion