tuscl

menstruation from dancer

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:13 PM
I went to Follies in ATL this afternoon. After a dance danced for me before the first song stop. I noticed that there is a area of dirt about 1 inch by 3 inches in my pants. I wear a brand new white pants today. So any dirt is quite obvious even in the dark room. I went to the restroom,where it is brighter, and found it was blood. OMG. It must be menstruation from dancer. Do you have this experience before?

15 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Comes with the territory English major.
  • Pootie
    11 years ago
    I have downed da damies on momentay in the dawn and never had no red saucay but had some timey brown bootay treadies on do side my gata pantays....tipi tai tay
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I've been with dancers who have a tampon in place with the string cut off. There was one night when I really wanted FS and she removed the tampon and she was horny as Hell and it was a good night. I discarded my underpants which were quite bloody but kept my chinos pristine.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Eeeeww.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I got a brand new pair of roller skates.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    never had that happen
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    that's just wrong.... girl should have taken the day off...
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Once went home to find some red drops on my work boots. I wasn't happy.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Welcome to the club! (And yes, ick! Pants are not tampons.)
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Been there done that. Obviously not a big deal for me, since the last time I got some monthly residue on my slacks I got all of the hot girlies washing me down in the ladies room which is always fun. But even I can't get away with bringing another woman's evidence accidentally back home with me. That's very very bad.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There aught to be a law against working when aunt Flo is in town.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Said before but I'll say it again-Never wear white pants to the sc. Shit, don't wear white shirts.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    There's a lesson here, somewhere. Get to your favorite store and pick up a nice pair of comfortable BLACK pants. You won't regret it.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    always wear darker pants, never kahki or white saw one dancer on stage once with a white outfit on and as she did a trick i noticed she had a spot forming. i politlely got one of the other dancers and told her about the situation. as soon as she gets off stage the dancer i told pulled her into the dressing room. another time, at a go go bar in jersey ... dancer either had some dynimite in her panites or was on the rag cause there was def a fuse hanging down ... again told the female bartender to address the situation. btw i told the bar maid about it using the dynimite joke and she laughed enough that i got a beer on the house. had one dancer warn me not to get a dance from another girl becuase she was "riding the cotton pony" lol
  • carmelcd
    11 years ago
    Something similar happened to me at a party where I didn't know anyone. This hot girl was grinding all over my thigh. Later this d-bag calls me out for bleeding. I almost got killed by her boyfriend who was all roided up. Oh no wait, that's a scene from Superbad...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion