tuscl

WTF are you talking about?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Why is it that some posters on here insist on posting stuff the makes no sense. Just a word, sometimes a sentence and some times several paragraphs. Is it some kind of hidden meaning that I am not supposed to understand?

I can look some of the shit on the internet resources like urban dictionary. But why should I? I have stopped trying to figure out what they are trying to say and just ignore the post.

Made up acronyms with 20 letters is also irritating. Why not just write what you want to say in words that everybody will understand.

Don't get me started on ebonics.

18 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    F an A
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Shadow - that's wicked smaht.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    The only thing I saw funny at Megatokyo was that there was nothing funny there unless it is meant to be the Seinfeld show of comics - the comics about nothing.
    The thing about the stuff about which SC speaks is that everyone understands what people like him, clubber, farm, etc. are writing about without referring to the urban dict. Others like douchebox, candyass, etc. while maybe trying to communicate but can't do it 'cause most on here can't understsnd the babble.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Shadow, I think I know which post prompted your comment. Since I wasn't familiar with that member, I looked up his/her/its few other posts. All unintelligible. I put that member on ignore, immediately.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I thonk everyone knows what that word means
  • Pootie
    11 years ago
    Sine Yo Pitty On The Runny Kine You Gray Dammie, Sa Da Tay.....
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    IDK... the 'ignore' feature seems to filter such BS quite well IME
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- Preach it!!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I am recently enjoying not having to sort through the BS and all that implies.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    shadowcat your cool so ill try to type better. i just slip and type like text. plus i shoul slow down an try to write better sentences. but im not trying to piss ppl off

pootie is just talking like the movie pootie tang. i dont really understand pootie speak so I dont know what hes saying at all. it may not even mean anything
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Don't try do
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I'm happy my spellcheck is working. I under where shadow is coming from
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    some people REALLY need to take their meds !!!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Just another one for the kill file. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    What?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    The ignore list. I prolly shouldn't use that term anymore.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    The ignore list is your friend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion