tuscl

More questions on Detroit

joebr
Pennsylvania
Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:42 AM
I have posted previously on this but have a few more questions. I am interested in what clubs, on a week night, give the best combination of larger numbers of dancers, attractiveness of dancers, lower cost, and availability of fun VIPs. I know that places like Bogarts and the Henry chain have virtual guaranteed fun in the VIP, and reasonable cost, but this seems to be at the expense of less attractive ladies. Places like Penthouse seem to have large number of attractive girls with many going the extra mile in VIP, but is costly. So, I am wondering for a weeknight visit which places do the best at maximizing each of these factors into a collective whole. Here is my list of clubs so far, based on reading the tuscl reviews, ranked in order of overall value when combining each of these factors. 1. Flight club 2. Bt's 3. Penthouse 4. Players 5. Cricket 6. Bogarts 6. Landing strip I am very interested in how others see this.

8 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    IMHO that is about right. I know Little about Players since I haven't been there in about a decade. Have heard a lot about Cricket - but haven't visited. Your top two are my Top 2.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My personal ranking would be: 1. Penthouse 2. Flight Club 3. BT's But that's based on the girls, not the cost. I used to recommend the Landing Strip, but I was there Friday and the quality of the dancers was low. You might also consider Subi's in Southgate.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have PHC lower because of the cost and that IMO the quality of the talent during my visits has not been inline with the cost. Of course, IF you have a bankroll like Art's - then COST is an irrelavent consideration. GO with Highest quality talent you can find, wherever you find it!
  • georgebailey
    11 years ago
    Subi's and Coliseum in my top seven.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    IMHO Coliseum is way TOO inconsistent for me.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Coliseum on Monday and Tuesday is weak. Good hunting on Wednesday and Thursday.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    As a regular customer at Landing Strip/Flight Club/Bogarts and occasionally even Johns Hot Spot I can only tell you that trying to predict the quality of the entertainment is a fools pursuit. The look of the clubs is different and consistent but the girls change pretty frequently both in variety and in offerings. Money and alcohol will get you far but don't bank on the value of your rating [view link] ready to pull up stakes and move on if the first one or two are not happening.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't use any "System". I have FC at the top of my list because it as had good enough talent at reasonable cost on almost all of my random visits. IME BT's talent seems to fluctuate more than FC's talent. PHC is just too expensive in my view for the talent on the infrequent visits I make these days & as I said - Coliseum's talent just is too inconsistent for what i want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion