Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Recommendations for NY/NJ area?

JasonMckin

California

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi - don't have much experience with the NY/NJ/PA area - any recommendations? Nothing unsafe/divey, more interested in quality of dancers and lap dances. Are clubs in Manhattan worth it? Is NJ better? Any place where getting more than an air dance is fairly sure? Thanks.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Mr. Jason, I've read your reviews and even though tough have many, they are very sparse. No detail.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

No disrespect but a little more intel and info, please.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Sorry. Help you if I vould.

But I'm from the heartland. Middle-America. The Rust Belt. The national media ignores us; doesn't even know we exist - except to report on bankruptcies and crime and corrupt mayors. But we have good strip clubs. Life is good.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

And you have the Champion Tigers, The Redwings, and TOMMY HITMAN HEARNS, THE MOTOR CITY COBRA! Sorry, I love boxing.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"The War"

Hagler-Hearns. Ya, baby. .

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

My favorite niece does both Yoga and Jiu Jitsu with Uncle Slick. She kicks ass! Yesterday she busted a punk boys lip wide open. I love that little girl,

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I'm glad the OP started this thread about boxing and martial arts.

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

Lol Jackslash

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Can someone tell me the best strip club in the United States area?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Drive 4 miles and make a left turn at Albuquerque

Profile picture for OmniBurst048
OmniBurst048
•

@JasonMckin, For NJ, I suggest you should try Hott 22. Because I went there with my older cousins the night before my birthday last month. You're definitely going to get one of the LDs like I did! ^_^

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement