tuscl

Recommendations for NY/NJ area?

JasonMckin
California
Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:00 AM
Hi - don't have much experience with the NY/NJ/PA area - any recommendations? Nothing unsafe/divey, more interested in quality of dancers and lap dances. Are clubs in Manhattan worth it? Is NJ better? Any place where getting more than an air dance is fairly sure? Thanks.

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mr. Jason, I've read your reviews and even though tough have many, they are very sparse. No detail.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No disrespect but a little more intel and info, please.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sorry. Help you if I vould.

But I'm from the heartland. Middle-America. The Rust Belt. The national media ignores us; doesn't even know we exist - except to report on bankruptcies and crime and corrupt mayors. But we have good strip clubs. Life is good.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And you have the Champion Tigers, The Redwings, and TOMMY HITMAN HEARNS, THE MOTOR CITY COBRA! Sorry, I love boxing.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "The War"

Hagler-Hearns. Ya, baby. .
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My favorite niece does both Yoga and Jiu Jitsu with Uncle Slick. She kicks ass! Yesterday she busted a punk boys lip wide open. I love that little girl,
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm glad the OP started this thread about boxing and martial arts.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Lol Jackslash
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Can someone tell me the best strip club in the United States area?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Drive 4 miles and make a left turn at Albuquerque
  • OmniBurst048
    11 years ago
    @JasonMckin, For NJ, I suggest you should try Hott 22. Because I went there with my older cousins the night before my birthday last month. You're definitely going to get one of the LDs like I did! ^_^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion