tuscl

Best that can happen

Monday, December 26, 2005 6:45 AM
What is the best thing that can happen to you in a strip club?

11 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    I like T-Bone's answer except the part about spending cash. It's almost a manly answer. For me I can't decide: Three contenders: a) T-Bone's scenario minus spending any cash b) Learn a new technique to greatly increase chances of PU'ing strippers in the future c) Make a future lifelong friend. I would also like to point out to everyone how many people include "for free" as part of their answer. Admit that you want things for free in strip clubs and start to working to get them w/o paying.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I would win the KENO big prize while in the CR (comped by the manager of course) with a great dancer who really, really likes me.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Chinatown: Add Penelope Cruz to that eqaution and I'm there....who am I kidding? I'm there anyway!
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Well, all right...the best that could happen would be that I would encounter a Latina like Salma Hayak and and her best friend, a naughty baby sitter type along the lines of Jennifer Love Hewitt, they sit at my table eating a splendid dinner with me, alternating time on my lap, then for dessert we go back into VIP, where they spend an hour or so having a spirited, but congenial, debate over who gets ultimate authority over my Junior Partner. Fortunately, we all win.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Let's see the best that can happen... The manager of the club wants to give me the best vip treatment possible on the house and has the best looking dancers dance for me for free in privacy and they give fantastic dances all for free. Then they get horny and want to do more things for free outside the club when we have spare time. Of course I don't know if this is realistic but I figure that might be the best that can happen. On the other hand maybe the best that can happen is simply anything that makes me really happy the entire time I'm at a club and afterwards as well.
  • tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Reese Witherspoon was beautifully cast as Johnny Cash's wife in the recently released movie.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I meet the hottest, coolest stripper of my life. We party and have unbelieable sex ITC, then leave the club early and continue in my hotel room until sunrise.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I think that's relative to what your expectations are. Some guys just want extras/sex/whatever and some guys want to find a nice woman that they can get some dances from and share some laughs with.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree with Chandler, it's the unknown that's a big part of the attraction, especially in a new place. Other than that, I suppose the best thing for me is to find a girl who is exaclty the type that I like - young, small, cute, friendly, frisky, big smile, fun to be with - and get to spend a lot of quality time with her without spending a bundle.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I'm too embarassed to say.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Anything good that's different from my usual experience in a club. I don't know whether I've done it all yet. My holy grail is the unexpected.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion