All Star Gentlemen's Club Fights to Reopen in Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detr…

All Stars seeks to reopen: "a strip joint that was padlocked a couple of years ago after a string of crimes that, according to Detroit police, included multiple shooting and murders. But the crime most people may remember is when cops busted them for hiring a stripper who was just fourteen-years-old."

I demand that All Stars be reopened. A strip club can only improve this area of Detroit, and the city will benefit from the economic activity. And without All Stars, where can Detroiters go to see strippers?

8 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    All Star's was thug central. The negative image of this club caused the passage of restrictive ordinances, police patrols and community opposition. Leave it closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There can never be enough black SCs IMO – count me in on the “Reopen All Stars” petition :)

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I demand that All Stars be reopened. A strip club can only improve this area of Detroit, and the city will benefit from the economic activity. And without All Stars, where can Detroiters go to see strippers?"

You DEMAND! LOL

There are a lot of places to go.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Start a petition Jackslash. Grassroots effort.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hire the 14-year old dancer's mom.

Hell, she's probably just 27
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    If we want SCs to be open and thriving, then we have to encourage clubs and managers to stay within norms. The legal restrictions, respect for residential neighborhoods, age limitations and noise and traffic levels must all be respected. Otherwise, there will be a crackdown. All Stars made little, if any, effort to police the place and things always got out of hand. They deserved to be closed and should stay closed.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Any word on the spearmint rhino?
  • ww
    11 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with reopening the club, just stay within the boundaries...they were allowing too much activity (not even sexual-just too many dancers and patrons...when a stripclub becomes standing room only, that's a problem)...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion