tuscl

Wife pointed gun at hubby after he got home from strip club, deputies said

Sunday, July 21, 2013 3:56 PM
Geraldine Barnard, 53, allegedly pointed a handgun at her hubby when he got home from a visit to a Bradenton strip club in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, according to the Manatee County Sheriff's Office, reports the Bradenton Herald. The hubby told cops that initially he was fearful but that state of mind passed because he "believed she was not capable of knowing how to fire the handgun and told her it would not work" and was able to take the gun away from her, according to the arrest report. As of this morning, Geraldine is still sitting in the pokey on $5,000 bond, according to Manatee County Jail inmate records. This clearly wasn't a sharp move on the wife's part. Now hubby has plenty of time to go back to oogle the hot strippers while she's chillin' in jail. Get the DUHtails from the Bradenton Herald. [view link]

9 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    She didn't shoot?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That's a messed up marriage when you call the police on your spouse and then don't bail them out.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    He got lucky. Now a days lots of women know how to shoot
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    At least she didn't go down to the stripclub and pull the gun on him. I hate when that happens.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember sitting near a guy in one club. Next thing I knew when I turned around he was passed out on the floor and paramedics had been called. Apparently his wife was looking for him. Found him. Grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it on his head. Glad she didn't get confused as to the guy who was her husband.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you pull a gun you better know how to use it
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Guy is going to do some serious clubbin with the money he could have used for her bail
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What a dumb ass. The guy could have avoided this by simply following these directions. Squeal your brakes when you pull into the drive way and then slam the garage door. Fumble around with your keys will trying to open the front door and when you get in slam that door too. Then go to the bath room and piss right in the center of the toilet while singing "Show me the way to go home". Then burst into the bedroom and shout "Anybody in here want to get laid?" Trust me. You won't hear a word.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Ban all crazy bitches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion