tuscl

Question about Ignore

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I could have (should have?) posted this on a couple of other threads, but my question is about the ignore feature.

There have been a couple of recent threads about some non PC/racist language by 91exile.

I have read some of his reviews before but wanted to go back and read them again today. But I can no longer see his profile or his reviews.

Does that mean he has me on "ignore" or has founder deleted him? I can use the search function to find him but when I can't see his profile. Takes me back home.

16 comments

• JayJay15
    11 years ago
    I am not sure who it is or what the conflict is, but I just searched "91exile" and came up with no profile and no reviews.

I would not think he would have me blocked, since I am relatively new and don't say much.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Means his/her account was deleted. Whether at his own request or involuntarily only Founder knows.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You can find the profiles of persons who have you blocked/ignored. Sounds like this person may have been removed from TUSCL.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    profile must have been deleted... I can pull up people (& their reviews) I have on ignore.

if 91exile has suddenly disappeared from you ignore list then the profile has definitely been deleted
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    That happened with daddysgirl some time ago. I sense that she requested Founder to delete her account. I had lots of PMs with her. Even they disappeared when her account was deleted. Her current account is daddysgirl1, but she only was active under that name in January.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Thanks. I thought maybe he put me on ignore and therefore I could not see his reviews
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Just send a note to founder and ask. He won't bite. :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

But then maybe founder is female and it would be nice to receive a "bite"!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just follow me and see what happens?? Oh yeah, not too many conservatives want me teachings downward dog to their daughters.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    How do you find out who has you on ignore/blocked?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think the only way is by trying to send them a PM.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago

Why would one even care?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Clubber: That would have been my question. If I cared. :)))
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No you can't ignore yourself.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I didn't realize you could have your old posts from past usernames deleted. I did a search and still see posts from 2004 when the discussion threads stopped getting deleted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion