tuscl

Thai Massage

Ladies and Gentlemen, where to begin. I guess I'll start with my sore right arm. Earlier this week I was put through the ringer by a real bad ass brown belt. Too many arm bars on my right arm. Something had to be done to alleviate this ache. Seeing that I work smack dab in the middle of little Asia, I decided to try out a Thai Massage.
Before work, I went to a Thai Spa not that far from my base. Now, I've been to AMP's before and I WASN'T looking for a happy ending, just a massage. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, as I walk in, I'm greeted by a young, petite, and very attractive golden skinned beauty. Wow! I wasn't expecting her.
On to the massage. This Thai chick might've been petite but boy was she STRONG. I went from being excited to being pulverized. She hit me with more elbows and knees than a Muay Thai fight. I won't even lie-sometimes it got downright painful. But you know what? Best massage ever! I've had good, even outstanding massages before but nothing like this. She made me feel like jello. I didn't think that I'd be able to walk out on my own accord.
I can't lie, I still wanted a happy ending even though she wrung me out like wet laundry. Sorry people, no happy ending but the best massage, EVER. If you happen to get the chance to indulge in a Thai Massage, go for it. You won't be disappointed.
This is SlickSpic, enjoy your weekend and get a massage.

7 comments

• lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nice, Slick. I haven't gotten a massage in forever and I've had my eye on a massage joint over on Gale Ave in the COI in the Monarch SC stripmall. I wonder what I might expect from that place. Given it's location I can only wonder :)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Lopaw, pray tell, what kind of happy ending do you get at a massage parlour?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Corvus-
    Same as you guys, except the masseuse might need a finger massage of her own afterwards ;)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Sweet, lopaw. Good to know you can find places that will accommodate you and your lady parts. Most places I've been not sure if they would take care of you?

I've had some outstanding rubs from some beautiful massage girls. Not everyone of them were great but almost every one was fun.

Keep on keeping on lopaw.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Corvus - I know where to go (heh heh heh)

So far I've tried only 3 AMP's and hit solidly in 2 of them. I get enough action in the clubs that I don't really go to AMP's much, and the rare times that I do I'm looking for a really good massage, like Slick got. I won't really search for a happy ending place, but I won't turn it down if offered.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I am very fortunate to have found a young lady who is not only a licensed massage therapist, and an outstanding one, but also does the happy ending. Between the massage and the nut, it's really too bad one can't take a nap afterwards.

The best of both worlds.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    By George, you got it! I'm with you on the whole nap thing. Restaurants should have little nap rooms so you can rest after a heavy meal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion