tuscl

BDSM overtones

Went out last night and had something happen that I hadn't really seen before. Dancer was giving a decent set of lappers. She kept bumping into my belt buckle, so I stopped and took off my belt. I set it aside next to us. A bit later, she went reverse cowgirl and grabbed the belt. She wrapped it loosely around her neck so that both ends went dangling down her back. Then she grabbed one of my hands and brought it up to her hair and had me garb a handful of hair and the two ends of the belt and pull on it. So I had a bunch of her hair and the belt was pulling her back with some force against her neck. I normally don't seek out or do the dom/sub thing, but she really liked to have me forcefully pull her back against my chest this way. Her enthusiasm was infectious, and we did a few dances this way. Am I am closet dom now? lol

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Naw, it's just that some women like it when us men are a little forceful and assertive. Some like the feeling that less oxygen to the brain brings. Ask David Caradine.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Spic, was that a Kill Bill reference?
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    It is assumed Carradine died of Autoerotic Asphyxiation.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Can I then assume that your boner was holding up your pants? :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love it when my boner holds up my pants.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    It is amazing the degree of variation which women (and I can only presume men) find exciting. There is a woman I am currently seeing (not a dancer) who becomes highly aroused (almost to orgasm) when her nipples are handled VERY roughly (I am talking about so rough it would get you thrown out of the club anywhere and possibly charged with assault).
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Ran into a smoking hot girl earlier this year who wanted me to choke her. We were in a secluded corner of the main floor of a moderately large club. I considered it very dangerous to have my hands on her throat in public. Could get thrown out or worse.

I played along briefly but found her tits and ass more to my liking. Some girls like it rough. But I will continue to not over indulge inside a club. And it's never been my kink so I usually don't bother with those girls who like it rough, but not always!

And I never wear a belt into a SC just letting my boner hold up my pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m surprised an experienced SCer still wears his belt when clubbing.

Very early on in my professional clubbing career :) a dancer told me a custie should never wear a belt or jeans to the SC (if the custie is planning on LDs).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Are suspenders OK? :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Only if they're the Mork From Ork rainbow ones, Shadow.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This is a thread for gmd. :)
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I still wear a belt. Countless dancers have taken it off. One used her teeth while she was on stage. That was interesting to watch. Dancers are tamer where I usually club at so only rarely does a dancer take off my belt or request me to take it off.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A few dancers have taken my belt and done interesting things but I usually prefer to keep it on.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw s dancer take a guys belt off and bend him over the stage andhold his shoulders down with her knees and proceed to whip him hard with his own belt. The belt hit the wrong spot and hit his jewells pretty hard. He complained and she got fired. Moral of the story. Dont wear a belt
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion