tuscl

Ever spent New Years Eve @ SC??

minnow
Any place that interests me.
I have on 2 occasions, 1 on the road, 1 local, both over 15 yrs ago.

8 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I believe clubs in my area are open for New Years Eve. I am not 100 percent sure though and can imagine that many of the normal dancers would not be present. I don't really care to get out with all of the drunks and police officers looking for drunks if I know of something better to do. The police around here act like you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent and will pull you over for anything they don't like.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It's my observation most are not open at all on New Year's Eve. Contrary to what Chandler said about the Hip Hugger, the club I always went to on New Year's Eve was crowded, generally more crowded than usual. Of course, maybe it was because they sucked and had to get the New Year's Eve business. Alas, they closed up, so I won't be going there.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I never heard of a strip club that was open for New Year's Eve other than the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, Indiana. I went there once a few years ago and again last year. It's been pretty quiet. On any other night, that club is a madhouse. The downside is that there aren't many girls on New Year's Eve.

I'm not a fan of any of the party-hard hoidays, yet I always go out on New Year's Eve, and I always approach it thinking why am I doing this, I hate New Year's Eve, but I usually wind up having fun.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    New Year Eve is amateur night for the drinkers and partiers, so I try to stay close to home.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Never. I usually stay home on New Years Eve and rarely bother to stay up til midnight. I don't want to be out on the road with all the drunks running around. For about 20 year I played in bands on New Years Eve and had more than enough of it. I think it's the worst night of the year to go anywhere.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    No, for some reason I've never been all that interested in New Year's Eve as a cause of celebration. I will, I am sure, be in bed at my usual time, although Chitown, Jr. and Chitown-ette may insist that Mrs. Chitown and I first join them in a toast of non-alcoholic sparking grape juice and a bite of herring. So be it.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't remember if I ever have. I know I was at a regular bar on one New Years Eve. I'm usually visiting relatives it seems.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    3 times. My first moments of this millenium were spent inside a SC getting a table dance from the lady who was my ATF then.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion