Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

R.I.P. Dick Butkus, Hall of Fame Linebacker

minnow
minnowVIP19318119

Any place that interests me.

2 wks ago · 1 min read

Sorry to see the passing of perhaps the GOAT of linebackers. Not a Bears fan but enjoyed his interviews and films. What's really remarkable is in college, he placed 3rd in Heisman Trophy voting which was quite an accomplishment for a defensive player. Feel free to add accolades/anecdotes.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Never saw him play but I know he was a legend. But, he died 3 years ago, where's the time machine?

T
ThePuddyTat
•

I can't say his name without laughing. Dick Butt Kiss. Heh heh.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

@440v- Just saw an uptick on my YT feed of Dick Butkus vids, didn't catch the death date.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I was going to say the same as 440viking... I started to wonder if this was a Mandela Effect.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement