tuscl

flagging reviews abuse

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:43 PM
Its said to see people flagging reviews just because you don't like the person....this is me and how I write and Express myself...if I clubbed and want to write a review I'm going to....its what makes this place so wonderful.....flag if you gotta.....im going to keep on writtin'em

28 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Tell me about it....juice is #1 public enemy of all the fags on tuscl
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I wonder why you are public enemy #1...maybe because you brought it upon yourself.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I thought Dillinger was #1?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    No, Whitey.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No cause I'm a bad ass....and I'm still a huge fan favorite
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I decided to flag this thread. @@@FLAG@@@ Flagged because Juice must be super tired because he is responding to himself using the same username as his original post. Before you know it, he might turn into The Super Tired Man Or Super Michelin Man. :)
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Life is short, f*cl more strippers. Make sex not trolls. Loving strippers is all we need .
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Question. If someone flags one of your reviews don't you get a message or something that tells you who flagged it? Nobody has ever flagged one of mine but I can remember getting a nasty PM from a reviewer because I flagged her review.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I used to be able to see who flagged the reviews (not mine but other shill reviews) but I cannot see it anymore.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Anyone can flag a review. Did your review get taken down? I would think that if someone flags your review just because they hate you it won't get taken down, and it will be them who looses credibility. (I remember some of the biggest faggots on this board like tittyfuck, RickyBoy, and the jestie-girl accused me of writing fake reviews. When I dared them to "show me what you have" they won't dare, not a single flagging, proving they had nothing and were just talk all along. I even said - ok, get some locals to do it. Still nothing. Love calling idiots who bluff like that down.)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Reviews are for the people, the people need reviews.....(in a Woody Harrelson voice) I think your overall presence in this forum since my short time being here is pretty fucken' funny. Its genuine comedy how so many of these "Serious" SC'ers go ape shit and get ass hurt over the juice crews stuff. I say fuck it in this Forum full of Fictional life experiences we need some Non-Fictional humor, keep bringing the funny man, Hell I like it along with general info being offered here. As for people flagging your reviews like a bunch of trolls, its a bitch move, but when people hate you, you know you are doing something right.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    I think the only way to see shill review comments is if you open the reviews individually. Not the best set-up, if you are like me you never look at reviews that way.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    I have never seen a review actually get taken down. And Blue Parrot in Morgantown has several reviews that are obviously from the owner. A quick facebook and twitter check proves it. His three reviews still stand and they are from over a year ago. No offense to the place, I actually liked it when I went there.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    No email and still up....its my only flag....at follies by chandler.....and I happen to like this cat.....he has no love for me....i proped him and sent a pm describing in the shitty way i do about all the land marks sitting around follies
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only way flags can be viewed is to pull up the club page and then scroll down to review highlights. Not many people view reviews in this manner. Founder is aware of this and said that he would make changes but that was a long time ago. Juice - Chandler has been a friend of mine for many years. I agree with him that your review for Follies contained no useful information and could have been written without ever having been there. I have had 3 other long time TUSCLers ask me if me if I thought that it was legitimate review. I could only answer "I don't Know". You have been saying for a long time that you were going to meet me at Follies and show me how it is done. It appears that you were actually in the club at the same time that I was but for security you opted to stay undercover. I call bull shit. Leaving the date/time as unknown to protect yourself is more bull shit. If you really wanted to protect yourself, you wouldn't have written a review in the first place. Your reviews for Toppers and Platinum Plus were equally useless. I have to agree with others that your sole purpose is to build up your numbers. To be top dog on TUSCL but you are going about it in the wrong way. You will be remembered as the biggest bull shitter on TUSCL.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Looks like the cheese stands alone........looks like it is time to step out of the shadows of the cat and become the man I need to be...the man I was created to be at that is Da' juiceman....leader of Da'juice crew and public enemy #1............shadow even though you clip my wings from the nest I will forever respect and honor you......peace my good friend......I love you my man
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Somehow, someone with so many "LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!" threads/posts talking about keeping things undercover/secret/low profile is comical to watch...
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with Shadow. With one of Juice's aliases he did a review of a club in my town Portland. I was laughing to myself because I knew it was fake. Could he have possibly clubbed in Portland? Maybe, but probably not.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I thought RickyBoyDugan was the only one who posted fake reviews.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Just what I inspired to be,big man on TUSCL.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ive only flagged a couple of reviews and they were obvious shills other than that i just read and keep it moving
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Juice! Don't listen to these canned hams.Rock on,no skin off my back.I've seen Cambyman in person no prize there and Shadowcat looks like a cross between Corey and Zippy the pinhead.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I believe Shadowcat calls it like he sees it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think I flagged one review and after thinking about it, the reviewer made a valid point. No way to unflag though.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Cheeselover
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion