tuscl

Hot ass bitches in public

crazyjoe
Colorado
There was a thread the other day about hot women in other places besides strip clubs. I know this is a repeat but I just got an unexpected eye full.

I was in line at a drive thru coffe shop I am a regular at. One of the girls that works there is ok in the face but has an ass and legs that are amazing. She walked out to her car in yoga pants...ouch. Then the passenger door on the car in front of me opens along with the trunk. A hoooootttt ass girl gets out and I thought she was wearing a sexy shirt with short shorts. She bends over to get something out of the trunk and I see silky panties partially covering a very nice ass. It was an incredibly sexy dress...not a shirt. At least I was high enough in my truck they couldn't see my tent I pitched...

It was a nice camping trip... Anyway daaaaaaaammm

8 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    +1
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I took a shit, you shit,what color is your shit?do trees shit?I shit when I shit,shit,shit,shit ,fuck,I shit when I fuck,shit.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    @tumbling perhaps your account has been hacked but your recent pposts seem to be out character and very bizarre. I would encourage you to seek help as it is very difficult to break out of a mental spiral on your own.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I agree with Lone Wolf
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with Mr Wolf.

@ tumble. Its funny that you ask if trees shit. As a matter of fact they do. They take on carbon dioxide and shit out oxygen which you breathe every day. Now that you learned something go and get evaluated
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol.....hell yes
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Some fine ass pussy cats in public too.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If girls have super hot legs, show them off. Someone like me or a few others might appreciate it.
    :)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion