Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dearth of Reviews for higher end clubs

nickifree

Texas

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Glancing at reviews of strip clubs in my area I find that the low-end (and I mean low-end, not dive) strip clubs with the ugliest and fats dancers, gets more reviews than the better quality strip clubs. And I mean at least by a margin of 2 to 1, and maybe even 3 to 1.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Send the RickBoyDugan dressed in his white 3 piece polyester suit and armed with The System into the higher end clubs and see what we can get.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Maybe it's because those clubs might be more affordable to the majority of clubbers in your area. Maybe the low-end clubs provide extras.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I think slick hit it on the head. Cheaper and more extras=more fun to go around, hence more reviews.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NOT everybody has the Bankroll of Art to spend in clubs. Some guys like slumming & reviewing I guess. LOL

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

It also may be that when you spend a great deal of money at one club all at once so you club less or if you are a regular at one club why review it over and over.

Profile picture for Cheo_D
Cheo_D
•

Yeah, I've found myself spending more time at the more affordable venues ever since I hit my own downturn. But Tiredtraveler has an excellent point as well, I myself don't go around doing repeat reviews unless something has noticeably changed.

@Alucart: "The Bankroll of Art" :D Ah, yes, don't we wish...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement