tuscl

Dearth of Reviews for higher end clubs

Glancing at reviews of strip clubs in my area I find that the low-end (and I mean low-end, not dive) strip clubs with the ugliest and fats dancers, gets more reviews than the better quality strip clubs. And I mean at least by a margin of 2 to 1, and maybe even 3 to 1.

6 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Send the RickBoyDugan dressed in his white 3 piece polyester suit and armed with The System into the higher end clubs and see what we can get.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe it's because those clubs might be more affordable to the majority of clubbers in your area. Maybe the low-end clubs provide extras.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I think slick hit it on the head. Cheaper and more extras=more fun to go around, hence more reviews.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NOT everybody has the Bankroll of Art to spend in clubs. Some guys like slumming & reviewing I guess. LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It also may be that when you spend a great deal of money at one club all at once so you club less or if you are a regular at one club why review it over and over.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I've found myself spending more time at the more affordable venues ever since I hit my own downturn. But Tiredtraveler has an excellent point as well, I myself don't go around doing repeat reviews unless something has noticeably changed.

@Alucart: "The Bankroll of Art" :D Ah, yes, don't we wish...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion