tuscl

Interesting

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:33 PM
A SC review from a dancer that was visiting as a customer: “… I don't understand the walking around the room asking for tips. I understand that you have to do it when you're dancing on a stage that is behind a bar but you can physically walk up and give a dancer tips, there's no bar in front of the stage. I'm a female and a dancer who enjoys patronizing clubs on my days off. I understand how much all dancers need money but I don't think being pressured to tip every single girl whether they did a good job or whether you like them or not is a good way to get a customer to come back. Most of the girls weren't very attractive and did the bare minimum onstage which is even more irritating because I'd rather tip somebody who's at least going to try to do their job well, not do nothing and then expect something for it …” [view link]

6 comments

• curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I agree with her. In SD they tend to do it often and you feel pressured to tip even if you didn't necessarily enjoy the show. I can understand why they do it because there are some that enjoy the show freely but don't tip, but high pressure mechanical strip clubs are no fun when u are just looking to relax and enjoy your night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Hi CC, Thanks for your post. Reason I posted the thread was b/c of an article recently written by a dancer bitching: [view link]
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I think its probably the frustration of seeing people tip less and less in ththis economy. I find the more i go to clubs the more i notice that some will sit at perv row and not bother tipping. If u dont like the show..perhaps move and allow ones to sit who do. strippers pay a lot of house fees so I can imagine that in this economy if you see people enjoying a service without paying it. Bottom line is if u like the service u should tip so she can afford to keep dancin
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If a dancer can induce some "Inexperienced" patron to do it, WHY not? :) I personally NEVER tip in that situation.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't care for dancers walking around asking for tips. Even worse are dancers asking for dances and when you say no or no thanks, then a few ask for a tip. If I liked her that much and if I saw her on stage I would have tipped her on stage. It is bad for business in my opinion because I will have no plans to get a dance from her. I guess since she believes that is not an option she is trying for less. I did have one regular girl who I almost never got dances from do this but she would flash her tits and then ask for a tip. I'm ok with showing me your tits for a few seconds and then asking. I had one girl outside the club show me her tits and she never asked for a tip. She did make sure I noticed her.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    It's a DC club. They all do it. She must be new.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion