tuscl

Travel Distance and still having Fun

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm still pushing my self on the distance I can drive and still have fun clubbing....I'm up to 240 miles about 4 hours one way club and head back and I'm still having fun.....I'm going to keep pushing until i finaly say wooooooow juice this isn't worth it no more.......im thanking I will say this some wear around 8 or 12 hours one way that would be around 480 to 720 miles one way club and then back......once I find my one day max I'm going to claim in a radius that my home clubs and then I'm going to brave flying......the biggest plain i have though is to trick a van out so I can tour in it and just travel from state to state clubbing my ass off and making money off of craiglist

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One hour to 1.5 hours is my max one way.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I once knew a dancer who moved an hour away from a club she worked at and that was now two hours away from me instead of one. I went to visit her once or twice and that got old fast. If I had spent the night it might have been ok but we weren't there. After the second time I never went to see her at her house except one time when I was already in her town for a job interview. I thought she seemed way too excited about the possibility of me moving there. It never happened. I never went to visit her that far away again nor anyone else.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I hear ya
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have to refill my gas tank I have driven too far.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think you should frequent clubs too close to home. Drive at LEAST 3 hours each way my friends.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Detroit area has around 50 clubs and I can drive to the farthest one in about 45 minutes.

Juice, you need to move.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice, the traveling man.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    30 minutes is about the max that I am willing to drive. There is often alcohol involved with my trips, so I have to be careful about the distances.

In any event, why would anyone want to drive several hours for a SC day trip? If it is about sourcing pussy, I would probably hire a pro before i hit the road for an extended day trip.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I realy do need to...and its in the plains...less than a year now and I will be
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice just likes to drive and hear those tires humming on the asphalt...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I love to drive too
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion