tuscl

Here is another case of stupidity

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A former University of Florida football player was arrested Sunday after deputies said he left a 3-year-girl unattended in a car while he went into a Clearwater strip club.

Monty Ray Grow, 41, of Redington Beach, faces a charge of abuse charge, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.

Grow went into Diamond Dolls, 162361 U.S. 19 N., and left the child in the parking lot of the nearby Drive Time used car dealership, 16211 U.S. 19 N., deputies said.

When deputies arrived about 9:40 p.m., the child's grandparents were present and had removed the child from the vehicle, the sheriff's office said. While deputies were investigating, Grow ran up to the car and admitted leaving the child unattended, the sheriff's office said.

The child, who was known to Grow, was not injured, deputies said.

Grow was released from the Pinellas County Jail on $5,000 bail.

Grow was a linebacker with the Gators from 1989 to 1993. He was suspended one season after a failed 1991 drug test but had a fifth year of eligibility granted after filing su

it against the NCAA. He was probably best known for a hit on West Virginia quarterback Darren Studstill in the January 1994 Sugar Bowl.

Grow also played safety in the NFL in 1994 and 1995

Also see https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2… for the previous incident.

3 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    what a dumb Ass!!!!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck. Emphasizes my "don't support the Gators" thesis.

Go Cocks! 'Cos I'm sure there are no dumbasses in South Carolina.

Wait a minute...I think I see a problem. Both FL and SC are have dumbasses...

Fuck it. I just like cheerleaders wit "Go Cocks!" written on their ass!!!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Come on shadow, cut the guy some slack. It's hard to find a babysitter that you can trust! It's so much safer to leave the kids unattended in the car in a seedy part of town...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion