tuscl

Some Strippers Don't WANT to Be Paid For Conversation

Saturday, December 31, 2005 6:25 AM
I've noticed that if you make friends with certain strippers they will never ask you for money for talking to them and will never ask you to buy lap dances from them. Why? I conjecture it's because if they regard you as a "friend" (or even better) they understand that friends do not charge each other to talk, or offer lap dances or other types of physical intimacy in exchange for money. If they like you then often they do not want you in the lowly esteemed customer bucket.

25 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda: excellent! komey: Nice out of context quote. Really great debating tactics. I explicitly said there may be exceptions. Even mentioned one. I would like to say nice try, but it really wasn't that good.
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    "A normal woman in her mid 20s should be done with school and starting a normal (social productive) career." davids - who the hell are you to say when people should be done with school and having a career? I can think of all several situations that are NORMAL where being in school is normal.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Davids: I always do!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Dancers/Strippers are there to make MONEY. We all pay in one way or the other. Either in buying dancers' drinks and/or lap dances.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda: Hey you have your type and I have mine. Have fun, man!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Davids: You idiot, nobody is forcing any of these women to do anything. They come here and get a job as a waitress or a clerk or whatever and then figure out, as any woman looking to make a lot of money does, that dancing is an viable option to attaining their immediate financial goals. No need to worry, since they don't waste time with "no money guys", and they don't date young punks like you, there won't be any Brazilian dancers bothering with you.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yeah strippers who are forced into their situation due to poverty and poor education do not appeal to me. But I guess everyone has their type.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Davids: All of my favs are from Brazil. Most Brazilian women come here in their mid to late 20's to try and make a better life for themselves and to help their families back at home. They come here, get a job, go to school, find better jobs and usually stop dancing in their early to mid thirties. You will probably never meet any of them because they don't waste time with guys like you. I'm sorry if you don't think that supporting your family and trying to make a good life for yourself are good enough reasons for a woman to dance but, since you don't know dick about the real world anyway, I'm not surprised you are so eager to pass judgement on women you don't even know.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Disagreements are fine, when you and others resort to insults and strawmen that is not.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Oh, and my response to your response here was of course a joke. Sorry you don't get my jokes 90% of the time.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    davids since you don't seem to understand when I'm joking around 95 percent of the time, I will stop trying to respond to 90 percent of your threads. Hopefully you will be happier when no one disagrees with your opinion. You like to spread insults to anyone who disagrees even if you don't understand when it is a joke. If all you seek on the internet is someone who agrees with you 100 percent of the time, maybe you should look for restricted chat rooms where you are in total control.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    A normal woman in her mid 20s should be done with school and starting a normal (social productive) career. There may be exception, like grad students, but I get the feeling you are scrapping the bottom of the barallel, Yoda.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    BTW, most of the dancers I know have danced for less than three years and didn't start until they where in their mid to late 20's. That hardly makes them "lifers" but if it helps you with your stereotyping call it what you will.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Davids: Your problem is you have selective memory loss. You seem to remember only the posts of mine that will serve your purpose. My posts are "simple" because they reflect my simple approach to women, dancers and clubs. Be honest with them, don't waste their time and don't waste your time on women who aren't the type you are looking for. There is no BS, no master plan for me Davids. I'm not conducting a sociological experiment to see if I can get strippers to sleep with me for free. I walk into a club looking to have fun and I always do. Fortunately I don't live my life for your approval so your empty words and feeble attempts at proclaiming yourself as somehow smarter or superior to the rest of us fall on deaf ears.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda: Sorry but I don't think that will ever be possible. Problems are: Too many of your posts are overly simplistic and, often because of this, just plain wrong (I think you are trying to sound cute at the expense of saying truthful things: might work on the dumb lifer/losers you associate with but it's not going to work here!); You constantly contradict yourself due to the overly simplistic nature of your posts then you don't even acknowledge it is a problem when the contradictions are pointed out; You are an extreme relativist and hence can't contribute any idea deeper than "everything is the same as everything else"; You are just plain shallow: again might impress the dumb stripper/lifers you associate with but it's not going to fly here. All this would be fine if you had even an average sized ego and were willing to try and contribute something of value here. But you aren't. Your confidence blind you to your own patheticness and ineptitude. It must be really great in that it enables you and your dumb stripper/lifer chicks to live in a happy (paid for) fantasy world, and maybe your lifer/losers find this and your ass kissing appealing. Also it seems to make you some kind of a hero or master in your own mind. But at the end of the day you are just a pathetic old man, who can't score enough pussy on his own, so is reduced to paying for it. Sorry but I am not impressed and can't see ever having anything meaningful to discuss with you. Enjoy your fantasy world with the lifer/losers that you HAVE TO PAY for.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids, you are talking about friendship here, not lap dances or sex. If you recal my retired ATF and I are best friends and you seemed to agree me with me a while back that this was a good thing. I don't understand your insistence on undermining and belittling other peoles opinions simply because they don't align with yours. There is a huge difference between attacking another poster vs. simply dissagreeing with his posts. My opinions about dancers, why they dance, dancer freindships and ignorant, selfish customers have not changed. I respond to posts as they are written covering a specific topic. Opinions are not "one size fits all" davids. Perhaps if you just responded without trying to missapply something I said months ago on a different topic we might actually be able to have a reasonable discussion....Nah!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Again Yoda contradicts his old position that for strippers it's only about money. I'm sure he will use that simplistic argument again in the future, however, when he feels that it suits. Perhaps best to keep that quote in the pocket to point out what a fool he is when he tries that.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    My experience is that anything and everything can occur beteween to intelligent people who choose to be honest with each other. I have dancer and ex dancer friends who I never spent money on and dancer and ex dancer friends who I spent tons of money on. I've had dancers who told me they respected me because I didn't waste their time by chatting them up and then not spending on them while others spent hours talking to me on slow nights and never dreamed of asking me for a dance. Any situation with a dancer can develop into freindship. Money is only one of the factors involved.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids maybe they know that YOU/RL are a cheap fuck and just don't want to embarrass you.
  • corey
    19 years ago
    i think he was joking. he was making light of the broad generalizations you always make.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yeah, that's a REALLY brilliant conjecture there, CG. Must be a TON of undercover officers there, doing TONS of illegal activities. Gee, why didn't I realize that. (dumbass)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Maybe the dancer is an undercover vice or officer. She probably already decided you weren't buying anything.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    That can happen too, but I am talking about never paying them a penny from day one.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    Interestingly enough, one stripper at a club that I was going to for a while this year would come over and hang out with me for a bit. She became a favorite for dances, but the last few times I went there, she would come over just to talk and didn't ask if I wanted a dance or mention anything about going in the back.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Also note that if you pay for LDs or other forms of physical intimacy or sex then you will make them feel like prostitutes which (they understand) is almost always imcompatible with you ever respecting them or becoming friends or better with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion