tuscl

Most action out of VIP in Las Vegas?

I won't lie. I am a virgin. I dont have a lot of luck with girls due to being raised in a SUPER conservative family, and have only had one girlfriend, and only made out; one of the things I have greatly enjoyed about the clubs, is being able to feel tits. Go ahead, laugh, whatever. Anyway, in general, what club allows the most touching and playfulness in the main area, you know for the $20.00 dances.

22 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    So do you live in Las Vegas or is that just where you prefer to club?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Man there's like what 5 of these types of tbreads out there now? These threads really do just recycle
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    I live in Vegas.

@Estafador: Really? Can you please link me to the other threads of virgin guys who have that innocent, sweet, sensitive guy appeal who live in Las Vegas and want some action?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lying is the easy thing to do.

It's a lot harder to tell the truth.

So props to you.

And 9em1- I think Esta was just saying there's been a lot of threads about Vegas lately, not all that other stuff you mentioned
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I suggest you read the Vegas reviews themselves.

OG's during the afternoons is my answer though.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Afternoons are not an option currently. Thanks GoVikings; I know theres a lot of threads about getting action, but my circumstances create unique opportunities, like at Play it Again Sam, one gal was more...friendly because of my lack of experience, she wanted to show me a good time.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Try Talk of the Town. All nude, 18yo girl next door types in a divey locals joint.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    The closest person that matches all of your characteristics to you in this forum would be juicebox69 but he lives in north carolina. Honestly, everytime I go to las vegas, I am able to get a fling with a fellow tourist. If you are young guy, you might want to try one of las vegas party buses. It is a group socialization thing and everybody is there for a good time and you might be lucky and score.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Vegas club girls will eat you alive.

That said, plenty of two-way action at Spearmint Rhino...go to the 3-for-$100 rooms. There are girls there that take professional pride in getting you off before that 3rd song ends.

CP
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Is Rhino cover free after 11 PM?
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    LOL...that's when the action really starts...the best to try to get in for free/less $$$ is to either show you're a local (driver's license) or show your rental keys (that's worked for me in the past). Remember, they are paying cabbies $40 a pop to deliver bodies there and Rhino is not exactly known for its charitable nature.

CP
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    I will be driving myself.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    The best way to get in for free is to call the limo. And yes, they will still pick you up if just you

You'll have to take a cab when you leave though

• Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    still have to tip the limo driver, plus paying a cabbie, so it's, at best, a push...use the limo only of you have a large group going to SRLV.

CP
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Don't listen to Chili Palmer, 9em1..

Take the free limo and get in for free and do this

http://youtu.be/V4sbYy0WdGQ
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Hell, find a nice massage parlour and feel all the titties you want, and get at least a handjob if not more from some nice looking European or Asian girl. Lots of MPs in Vegas from what I remember.

But if it is a SC you like to hang out in try Talk of the Town, or go see Sedona at Cheetas if she is still dancing there. She would probably be very nice to you.
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    But getting a HJ on the first visit...won't that be pricey?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck fuckety fuck fuck
  • how
    11 years ago
    This thread is likely just a different way to fish for usable information about which clubs may be violating Vegas ordinances, to make targeting easier for LEO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    9em1-Here's what you do in Vegas. Eat some good food. See a show. Gamble, a little. Chill at the pool. Get some rest. Wake up at 2 am, get dressed, then go and fuck the shit out of some drunk tourist leaving a night club.
    Every time that I go to Vegas, I hook up with some civilian from the Midwest.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You have a lot of lost time to make up for. Be careful not to go too OVERBOARD.
    And don't be like dalex. ;)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GoVikings- your link doesn't work.

9em1- Go with Spearmint Rhino, the girls are the hottest and sometimes you can get 2 way contact with the 20 buck lapdances. Like others have said call Rhino and they will have a limo pick you up. Tip the limo guy maybe like 15 bucks, and then there will be no cover when you get to Rhino.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion