tuscl

What would be your power if you were part of the "Juice Justice League"?

zipman68
the speed force!
I would have the power to dematerialize women's clothes. But only if they are hotties. If they have hidden stretch marks that are really unsightly or a really ugg-LAY tat under their cloths, da clothes say on.

My zipman sense also tingles near butterfaces that would really be improved by clothing removal.

I'm so suave that I wouldn't need any Jedi mind tricks to get the girls to let me facefuck 'em and the do some assfuckin' followed by a cream pie. So I'd do that shizzle. Fuck yeah!

Your powers would be?

6 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Invisibility & intangibility. I can slip in the club free unnoticed, take back the money I gave to strippers without being noticed. Im the worst
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The special ability to anoy people, piss people off and to clog up discussion boards and still manage to be loved by all
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You inspired me Zip. My special powers would be the ability to smooth out wrinkled and saggy skin with but a touch. My hands would erase stretch marks and scars. My caress would eliminate pimples, brown spots, and blemishes. I'd be able to massage breasts into bigger breasts and asses into bigger, tighter, and apple shaped asses.
    Yes, with great power comes even greater responsibility.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I already have a special power. When people aren't looking, I'm invisible. When they turn to look I'm visible again. You guys get it?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In a game I played really briefly when I was younger, I came up with the power to transform into energy and move at the speed of light. That doesn't sound bad, but I would also like the power to open portals through time and space and transform not just myself but a sizeable amount of matter and be able able to record and transmit information while enroute.

I could scan girls bodies and they would never know it. I could scan all the brainwaves of every single intelligent creature on the planet. In fact I once had a dream where nanobots merged with me. They were already inside me. The internet was way too slow. The nanobots easily created a wireless link to the internet. Scanning brains to retrieve information was a step up. Encountered two aliens in the US who actually noticed they were being scanned. Was one of them posting here as a vampire? hmmmm, good question.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Talking about invisibility. I remember walking into a bosses office before and standing almost directly in his line of vision but slightly off to the side. I waited for him to respond to me. Nothing. It was like I was invisible. Then a few seconds later he about fell over in his chair scared to death. He said he didn't see me come in and it was like I was suddenly there. I was completely invisible to him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion