tuscl

PITTSBURG CLUBS - Need recommendations

DOLLAR_BILL
New Jersey
Heading to Pittsburg (from NJ) in mid August for a concert and need some recommendations for strip clubs in the area. Thx!

7 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    1. Canny is the resident 'burgh expert. I only visit the 'burgh a few time a year and really can't speak to extras.

2. I'm going to assume the concert is at Consol...

- Blush: downtown, very small, can get very crowded at time, nude, $30 LDs way over priced, most girls are ok with two-way contact, hand roaming allowed excluding the kitty, but YMMV. Should be open at noon. Only day option.

- Cheerleaders: reasonably downtown, $25 LDs, topless only, most girls are ok with two-way contact, hand roaming allowed excluding the kitty, but YMMV. The stage behind the bar, the 2nd hand smoke, and valet all suck IMO. But would be high on my list if going to Consol (especially if going early before the concert, open at 4, but talent level better later obviously)

- Cricket: I didn't like. Very local bar type, felt out of place. Smokey. Not much good to say IMO.

- Controversy: on the south side, never been, not sure there's a compelling reason to investigate IMO.

- Silky: In McKees Rocks. Not an unreasonable drive from downtown IMO, but not really a good neighborhood. Nude, but a dive. Shit for parking and now seems like a shady valet/parking attendant setup. Talent wasn't good last two visits. There used to be good $20 LDs with most girls ok with two-way contact, hand roaming allowed excluding the kitty, before ownership change. Did not try LDs this last time out as explained in my last review.

- Club Erotica: also in McKees Rocks. Valet parking is technically the best option if you don't mind to valet it. Parking on Island Ave can be sketchy IMO. Nude, usually good eye candy, but basic LDs are hands off. Different people have different opinions on the rooms, but I've never wanted to pony up the money to find out.

- Pretty much anything else is going to involve serious driving effort, again assuming you're heading to Consol. If for some reason you're ok with a club an hour out from Consol, my current fav club is the Filly Corral in Smithton.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Everything mjx01wrote is right on the money. Canny is the local expert but I think he summarized things quite well. I make a couple trips to PGH a year and The Filly Corral is solid if you are willing to make the drive.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Downtown clubs are expensive and nothing more than a tease. The McKees Rocks clubs used to be a sure thing, but not anymore. Western PA has become a wasteland of disappointing clubs. If you want a good time go northwest to Ohio. I'm planning on trying Palace in the Pines shortly. I had a buddy tell me Beehive in Delmont can be interesting, but I don't know from experience. We used to call US22 the pervert highway. Nothing but dirty book stores, strip clubs, and massage parlors. Lots of truckers frequent that road if that's any indication.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck
  • canny
    11 years ago
    The Beehive is strict hands off now. Everyone else was pretty much dead on though.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    US22 was the pervert highway for sure no too long ago. Climax closed. Cheater's didn't look open last time by but never know what there hours are/were in the first place. Streakers also seemed lifeless last time by, even had their electric billboard turned off. Quickly turning into the abandon ruins of the perv highway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion