tuscl

Girls who make you feel dirty

Dain
8in/21cm
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:27 PM
In the past two years, among the 25 or so girls with whom I've played (from FS down through), three of them have made me feel dirty, and I regretted the encounter immediately--even though they were all FS. I let my libido get the best of me. I'm not talking about regret about poor service.

Does this happen with you very often? What is the factor that pushes the encounter over the line?

6 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    When a girl's pussy stinks. When she drops her pants and that pussy is humming I make up any excuse to get the fuck out of there. Also when her pussy is all hanging out and it or the crotch area as a whole looks all beat up or wrinkly as shit. There's my drawn line. Dont care how phat the ass is or how big her boobs are, clean up or get the fuck out. I remember telling one girl just before I was about to fuck her (I should have seen the warning sign when she took me into the bathroom and not the bedroom) that I was Christian and I couldn't do it. She said next time she'll get me but I made sure to delete her phone number so I won't be dumb enough to call her when I was horny. But no this does not happen often
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    Nothing kills my interest more than if it reeks down there. It has happened to me maybe 3 or 4 times this year where its the start of a dance or even VIP, with a girl I have gone in with before, and she'll just bring it close by and the smell hits and YEACH. Girls have gone from Favs to never agains because of that.

The second thing is just how drunk/high/out of it they are at that moment. If they are too whacked out to walk straight they are too messed up to really do anything more than lay back.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I feel the present cast has missed your point, I have felt dirty. I have also felt like a fool,an asshole and a dork. But feeling dirty is just something that you just look at each other and give a mutual snicker.
    Feeling dirty is good,just like greed.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    If sex isn't dirty, you're not doing it right.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Jack-dude...but there is good dirty and bad dirty. You ain't doing it right unless you hit the good dirty my friend!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Only 3 times that I can recall. Generally, these are strippers who are well past their prime, one of which being the oldest stripper I ever met and banged. I don't think she was a terrible person, but the idea of banging someone old enough to be my mother was chilling the moment it happened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion