tuscl

Employee Discount

Since employee relationships are currently on my mind, I thought to myself, do the bouncers, DJ's, doormen, and managers get an employee discount at strip clubs? If they do, does this also pertain to any extras? Mmmm...

14 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    To bad for them most dancers are not employees of a club... it would be like asking an electrician at a club for a reduced rate.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    The male employees that help dancers to their jobs have been known to receive "extras" instead of tips. Otherwise, I can't imagine employees getting a company discount.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    I have been asked in the past for "services rendered" in exchange for work done on a massage parlor's building. Still going to pay the invoice, this was kind of a "tip". Got a look at the talent and took a pass.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dolemite-I had a similar experience repairing a gas leak at a massage parlor on Mission Blvd in Ontario, CA. It was across the street and to the left of the old Deja Vu. I remember that place well.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure it counts as a discount but the DJ at my favorite club knocked up one of the top dancers two months ago and one of the bouncers is fucking the best known cock sucker in the club and the owners frequently take dancers into the office to smoke pot and have paid sex.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If you have to ask then .....well....I guess you gotta ask
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    At some clubs I went to on a slow night where I saw girls drinking they got discount so perhaps it club dependanr
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dj normally get 1/2 blow jobs
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'll bite. What's 1/2 blowjob?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I hope she doesn't bite, then you might only have half a dick to get a blowjob.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    at least one of the bouncers at my former regular hangout was dating/fucking one of the dancers... until she go knocked up fooling around with her ex.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    SlicSpic:

That was a great MP...did you nail the infamous older gal there with huge naturals? Worth it.

CP
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I know of one DJ who has 23 kids by 23 different gals mostly strippers. I guess he got a lot of tips in trade.......
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember in one club a bouncer was dating one of the dancers. I knew because she tried to hook up with me. Her body looked great but you had to tolerate a not so pleasant face. Kind of like a body of a 9 but a face like a 4 or 5. She threatened to give me a bj if I merely got a lap dance from her instead of a table dance. She looked pretty serious too. She told me she was going to work at another club. I've learned that not many dancers joke about giving someone a bj.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion