tuscl

Should I Feel Insulted if Someone Calls Me a "Geek"

I've notice that certain strippers and posters here (probably on the "anti-intellectual" end of the specturum (PC euphemism) themselves) think that they are insulting me when they call me a "geek". But really I am react the same way when people compare me with RL: I am actually proud of this and take it as a complement. I always end up laughing to myself about what a dumbass the person calling me this is, and, realize that they are probably just jealous.

And other geeks here? Is it an empowering term or an insult?

5 comments

• JC2003
    19 years ago
    David, here's a hint: when people compare you to RL, it is not meant as a compliment. It's symptomatic of your intense delusions that you would consider such comparisons as compliments.

When people call you "geek," they're likely referring to your lack of musculature, pasty complexion, poor taste in clothing, and profound lack of social graces rather than any of the positive characteristics associated a geek might have.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Ignore the above two posts. You should feel insulted for the joke God played on you.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Come on davids. No reply?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Because davids thinks that this is all I'm capeable of I will list some:

Jerk Off

Loser

Boring Fuckwad

BULL SHITTER (two words never fit someone better)

Ass Munch

Retard

Social Pariah

All around Pussy Motherfucker

I could go on for days...
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Beats me, I can think of a lot of adjectives that I would apply to you Davids; Geek isn't one of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion