tuscl

Club recommendations - Las Vegas

Monday, July 8, 2013 7:59 AM
I have a trip to Vegas coming up and I'm looking for clubs suggestions. There are too many there to try them all. I prefer ones close to the strip or downtown since I'll be staying on the strip and spending lots of time downtown. Overall, I'm more interested in, mileage than I am glitz and glamor.

6 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    You can get a bit of mileage at the Rhino or alot at Cheetah's if you are looking for ITC. If you have absolutely no standards, and don't mind dazed end-of-the-liners who are nearly all 40+ check out the Olympic Gardens.
  • clubvisits
    11 years ago
    Just like dougster said if you want a 10 your best bet is the rhyno or maybe saphires, but if you want milleage than OG is your best bet, once in a while if you're willing to wait you'll find a knockout here that can closely rival the girls at the other club. Another club where you may have a good time is pussy cats although I haven't been there in awhile but that was where I got my first itc and otc. If you dnt want to spend a lot I suggest an assian massage place, there's quite a few near the strip and most have a selection of different girls, should be less than 250 including the room rate and its a guarantee you'll leave happy
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    First off, take any of Dugly's comments with a grain of salt. Unlikely he's ever been in Vegas. If you want to stay on the beaten path I would toss out 4 options: Spearmint Rhino and Sapphires - High end with gorgeous women, I prefer Rhino. Mileage is decent discreet extras are possible but not really the norm. Price is high Little Darlings - Nude! But no booze :( Plenty of hot women though not as hot the above. Mileage can be high but apparently there are an increased number of ROBs. I'd still go back. Olympic Garden - Best mileage of the ones named. During the day and afternoon extras are readily available. Women aren't as hot but on par with the typical (outside Vegas) strip club. At night the looks go up but the extras mostly go away and price goes up. If you want a little more mileage and little more value avoid the clubs at night, particularly on the weekend.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The jestie-girl spaketh thus: "Women [at the OG] aren't as hot but on par with the typical (outside Vegas) strip club. " You must hang around some real dive clubs if you think that way, jestie.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I agree with jester's summation, though I despise OG's because of the lousy time I had there a few years ago. The only club that offers both booze & full nudity is The Palomino, but I've never been there myself. Word from some friends that have tried it is that the place has been remodeled so it's not quite as old and tired as it once was. The dancer quality was average, and the drink prices are ridiculously high. If you do decide to try it it would be nice for you to write up a review of the place.
  • TcVegas
    11 years ago
    Been to them all. Rhino has the best looking women. Haven't been to Treasures in years, but it used to be quite good. I've found that I spend more at sapphires and have a worse time than at the rhino. The VIP guys at the rhino do really try to take care of you if your going to do at least one vip hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion