tuscl

Future P4P

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
When, if ever, do you think the day will come when it's considered inoffensive (and complimentary if the $ amount is high) for a guy to offer P4P to any woman? Like asking someone if they are interested in selling their car, house, etc.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    About the same time that women are paying men for sex.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You walk into a broad's bedroom, disrobe, lie down naked on your belly, and let the girl know that her tip is on the dresser.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Way ahead of you Ilbby.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Brave New World
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I suspect the answer is "never". Girls who are open to P4P can use a number of web sites to contact folks. So civvies who aren't open are always going to exist and won't take kindly to offers of money for a little somethin' somethin'.

Seriously, I suspect that even some girls open to P4P might take offense at contact through other channels. One thing to answer a web posting, another to just ask...
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The correct answer is September 17, 2047. Sometime after lunch.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I'd heard that was the date, but thought it just a rumor.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Not FS P4P, but I was once at a stripper's house when a couple of her friends came over. The stripper told me that one of them had one normal areola, darker than her skin, and one that was lighter. I offered $20 to see them and she showed them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Jabba big changes start in such small ways. For example, I claim credit for the current natural gas boom because I farted back in 1974.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Sadly, never.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Buy her a ring, car, and house and then it won't be inoffensive
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion