tuscl

Trophy photos

gawker
Older than dirt
I recently started a thread about the quirk which I have of taking photos of dancers I've been with and found many responders who do the same. My ATF let me scroll through the pictures on her phone and I found 6 or 7 which were of erect dicks. Some with her sucking on them and others which were standing at attention. She had a little story about each one and described the features of each ( I.e., isn't that handsome? The veins are not too pronounced and the head, while big is not too big). I found the whole conversation to be erotic, not that I find other guy's dicks to be a turn on, but because she was just so open and frank about her love of penises. She has never gone overboard about mine [she claims I'm average in length, a little bit thicker than most, and slightly above average in my fucking ability, but need better rhythm.]
We've been seeing each other for years and I've never kidded myself about her sex with others, but I've never met a woman who is so open and unabashed about it. Thoughts, opinions, criticisms???

3 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Absolutely. I like to chronicle my sex life with photos and videos.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's usually nice to find a hot girl who likes sex with males. Of course it's even better if she's into you and your body.

It's not a turn on to hear a girl say something like all dicks look ugly to her. Then you wonder if she is gay or just not turned on by the male sex. Of course if you're not male, your perspective would be different.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I haven't taken pics of most dancers I've known. Of course I didn't grow up with face book or a digital camera so I haven't been too active with taking pics of everything. I have gotten into some amateur photography but I haven't told any dancers in person. Just about everyone carries a camera in their phone now. Except for a few people like me and I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I was more interested in astrophography and I haven't gotten back into it yet with digital equipment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion