tuscl

stripper game- naked photos

Do any of you find that if strippers want you to come in to see them, they try to lure you with naked photos? It made me think..since they may enjoy being naked and are naked often..Is it like a normal photo to them?

10 comments

• curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Either way...do the naked photos do enough to lure you in? And do you feel like a PL that it was that simple to get you to come in despite not really wanting to? I do..I cant seem to just say no ..but I guess that is the addiction part of SCing
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Works every time for me. One night i was traveling 1400 miles from home and one of my faves called to see if I'd come in. I texted back not tonight. It was a slow night at the club, so the other dancers tied her to a chair naked, and inserted a small zucchini into her lady parts ( no comment, Juice?) photographed it and texted it to me. That was the same night I received the photos posted here of her pussy and behind. I promised her I'd never distribute the vegetable picture.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Oh, I see the benefits of having a smart phone now. Naked cucumber pictures up her vagina. :). No one ever told me.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Gawker dude... What, no zucchini in the asshole?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was glad it was a small zucchini in the puss. Otherwise I'd have to tie a board across my ass so I don't fall in.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Gawk on Gawker dude.. U B coo-el!

But next time tell her "zucchini in the pooper or GTFU". That would make u a serious pimp like that Macdude.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Lmao gawker nice..yeah wouldnt want to have to tie a board to your ass to keep from falling in..saw your photos ..you are a lucky man.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've never received a "Naked Photo" of a dancer in a text message. Texts, yes - but no pics.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nah. I've received plenty of nekkid pix but they weren't enough to entice me to come in. I always assumed that if she sent them to me she was also sending them to every other PL that she had on speed dial, hoping that maybe one of us would bite.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I figure the same..but I dont have your willpower lopaw..hoping someday i'll be immune to their powers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion