tuscl

Top strip club gropes

AbbieNormal
Maryland
I misread my own post, but then thought "why not?". Seems an appropriate topic. Mine was in Barefax in Ottowa Ontario. Nothing was off limits. Second place was a in San Antonio about 10 years ago. Can't remember the club name.

15 comments

• lotsoffun201
    19 years ago
    Ihave had a lot over the years, and NEVER make the first move. A few months ago, this girl who I know liked me, took two of my fingers and deep throated them. She had two tounge rings and absolutely no gag reflex. Then took them and put them you know where! She left the VIP with a smile, and I left with her number, although I never called, I have seen her a few times since then. She still asks why I don't call.

The best was a club where touching in the cameraless VIP's was encouraged and extras were offered. This slightly older, but still VERY attractive gal took my hand and placed it down there. She said to go for it, and I did, let me tell you this girl squirted like a fountain continuously for a half hour. At least 6 or 7 times, and not just little dribbles, full fleged gushing. I continued to see her for the next year or so until she retired, but she was the best I ever had.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    best grope was at a bikini club in NJ. the girl was gorgeous, and built. she came off stage and walked back to the gameroom. i offered her 20 bucks if I could feel her tits. she was game and i stood behind her and played as she played pinball.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    (Sorry, wrong thread. Please disregard.)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I'm the opposite. If there's a size dancer I look for, it's average height although thin. But I often wind up with "spinners" or very tall girls. In real life, I've never cared for short girls. I can't recall ever dating a girl under about 5'5". In strip clubs, however, height is distorted. With customers sitting and the girls in heels or up onstage, all the girls look taller, so "spinners" look almost normal height. I'm always surprised when a girl I had thought was taller stands next to me without her heels.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    This topic reminded me of an eposide a long time ago that I had forgotten. My earliest experiences with LD's was in Key West, where boob fondling was (and probably still is)encouraged. So the first time I went to an LD place elsewhere (it was in Maryland) I just naturally assumed that boob fondling was part of the deal. I found out I was wrong. But it was a fun way to find out.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I think I have to add a very recent visit to one of my regular clubs. I met up with an old regular I hadn't seen in years but still remember fondly. She remembered me too. Liberties were taken. We were joined by another dancer. At one point I was comparing (and very thoroughly I might add) the feel of the second dancer's boob job to the feel of my regulars natural breasts. I usually don't do something that obvious right on the main floor, but figured what the hell. My old regular won the feel test in my opinion. It was almost enough to make me enjoy stripclubs again.
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    Any unsolicited bbbj or FS initiated by a stripper usually ends in a happy evening....or two....or three ;)
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    No, It sems we'd all rather be as cool as you RL.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I mean davids. (same person?)
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Um, since when was a grope equal to a BJ or HJ or beyond? Everyone just like to brag about paid for sex with strippers or what?
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    Last month.
    Blond Dominatrix.
    She would not take "no" for an answer.
    I obeyed.
    Up until that point, I had never been....um...."serviced" in a SC.
    I'm heading back on Saturday.

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: I love it when a girl askes "what are your rules". I also love a story with a happy ending!
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    My first time was last November... in a CR room with a pretty little lady whom I never would have expected it from. She went from stick shifting on the outside, reached for the zipper.... and let's just say I didn't stop her.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Do you honestly think a guy named FONDL would grope?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Five or six years ago at Cheaters in Providence-that was the first time a dancer reached into my shorts, pulled out little yoda and performed hj/bj until...well, you know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion