tuscl

24/7 clubs?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Are there any other U.S. cities that have 24/7 clubs besides Vegas?

NY must may have some? any others?

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not that I know off.

Tootsies in Miami has some pretty long hours but def. not 24.

Per Tootsies website:

“We are open Mon-Wed from 12:00 to 5:00am, Thu-Sat 12:00 noon to 6:00am, Sun 1:00pm - 6:00am”

Why do you ask? Are you planning to check something off your bucket list like SCing for 24 hours straight? :)
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Papi, just curious what clubs/places have enough demand to justify 24/7 and if local laws allow it. One of the things I like about LV is that the clubs don't close so I can go in at any time if I wanted.

Tootsies is definitely on my bucket list!!
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Some of the Bourbon Street strip clubs in New Orleans will stay open as late as they want if there are enough customers to warrant it. One time me and a couple guys who had just gotten off one of oil rigs out in the Gulf kept the DV open until 7:30am or so. I walked out of the club and was blinded by the rising sun.

There is a house in New Orleans
    They call the Rising Sun
    And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
    And God I know I'm one
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… and if local laws allow it …”

Well now that you mention this – I think this would be a major reason why many are only open certain hours (e.g. most Dallas clubs close at 2:00 a.m. – but this is mostly b/c no liquor sales or consumption in clubs is allowed past 2:00 a.m. – although some clubs stay open past 2:00 a.m. and cut off the alcohol).

I think I’ve heard Miami may also have some kind of ordinance w.r.t. the hours clubs operate – but IDK for sure.

• yegi
    11 years ago
    New York doesn't have any that are 24/7. They all close down at 4 A.M. But yes as someone else mentioned generally if customers buy VIPs around closing time, the club will stay open for them.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @ Sinclair. Great song, met the keyboard player a couple of times.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Tijuana is on the border and it has 24/7 clubs, I remember reading one club in Florida was open Thursday-Sunday without closing.
    Some clubs in Ohio stay open until 5am on the weekends but none are 24/7 that I know
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nothing like that here in Cali.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm kinda surprised NYC doesn't. Have they ever?

Another reason to love Las Vegas.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I know there used to be a chain of truck stop restaurant strip clubs named Cafe Risqué that were 24/7. I'm not sure if any of them are still open anymore...
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle: I'm surprised they said that, I've been in a room twice past closing before and one of them I didn't get out until almost 5 in the morning.

@jester214: There probably were before Giuliani.

The only club that I can think of that is anywhere close to 24/7 would be Show Palace, they had an after hours thing until 8 A.M. on weekends. I'm not sure if they're still doing that.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Cafe Risqué in Micanopy, Florida is still open and on TUSCL

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=…
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    It's probably a good thing the one in Lavonia, Ga closed down. I wouldn't have recommended it to anyone. The NC one on I 95 wasn't impressive, but hell, we are talking about a truck stop so what do you expect?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion