tuscl

Fags and Queers

Sunday, June 30, 2013 4:57 AM
Who is your favorite FagQueer on Tuscl ?

9 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bonerbro... Dude has only reviewed ONE club and he be tellin' valued TUSCL members like da Juiceman and all o' his Juicey personas and Dougsta that they be immature attention seekers. True dat...but they be immature attention seekers that give me the LARFS!! You don't make me LARF bonedbrother... So u b a fag, and not in a good way. Good fags be dudes that just be comfortable with fuckin' and suckin' other dudes. Ain't nothin' wrong wit' dat my bros. nope...bonedbrother be the kind of fag who revs his Ford Fiesta on you lawn and dares you to drag race with him. What a fuckin' fag.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bonerbitch is ready for round two on his Juice,Dugster thread.Yeah man.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Heard that my righteous brotherman
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    The problem with TUSCL-fags is that they be uncool. So I don't have a favorite. Bonedbro and his pussy psychology is just boring. I come to TUSCL to laugh and forget the real world for a minute, not to have erudite conversations eithe everybody. And the there is Alucard. I used to thing the pathetic act was an act, and somewhat funny. But that dude seriously needs help. He could become a danger to himself or others. I'm serious as a heart attack about that...Alucard, please get professional help, then (if and when you are ready) come back and joke around with us. A short sabbatical won't make us love you less, brother! Although methinks thou needest a LOOOONG sabbatical.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Preach it ! Preach it ! Rev. Zipman ! Amen!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    BonedBrother and the jestie-girl are definitely the funniest these days. alutard was fun when he would try and explain his outlook on the world. Doesn't he doesn't even bother. Just drops into threads with a single "me too" post every few days. Guess they put him on better meds.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Me two
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The funny things about Bonerhoner are that he/she lives in Ohio and then only reviews a single club in S. Carolina and that he paid $800 for a hj.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Yea that makes me laugh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion