tuscl

Coeds Seek Sugar Daddies

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Coeds seek sugar daddies--but of course it's not prostitution.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-06-27/…

7 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Great article. I found it interesting that most the SB's interviewed enjoyed being a SB. This, in contrast to those opposing the SB/SD relationship saying how risky and dangerous it is.

It will be interesting to see where this change in culture along with advances in technical connectivity will lead.

Thanks for posting this.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Weird how its south Florida of all places. The place where old people go to retire and have much time to go to a bingo hall and flirt with the locals for free
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    "Courts have ruled, however, that as long as the women on sites like Seeking Arrangement are providing services other than sex — even something as ambiguous as "companionship" — then [he] has nothing to worry about."

nice.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    it's not prostitution, it's speed dating
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I gave it a spin for about six months. You'd have ugly women asking for several thousand a month, to buy them a car, to get them a condo, etc. It was laughable: out of shape, ghetto, ugly women I wouldn't even want to be seen with if they were paying me. Few SB's understood that mutually beneficial is a two-way street. Most wanted the world and would give you jack shit in return. I think there may be a few decent SB's on SA, but wading through all the scammers, UTR pros, and gold-digging parasites was not worth it. I'll stick to strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ thanks for the research!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have been active on the site off and on for about 2 years. I have done around ten of them in the 100 - 150 range. I do not offer them more than 120-150 for motel session. I got on the site looking for low pop. I recently had a 20 year old girl off the site for $120. Many will fuck for reasonable amount others want moon money and I laugh at them and say "Well I can have hot strippers for......" I have done a 24 yo college gal (she wanted it again and I only had to pay 120 for fucking her twice), a 20 yo gal that is probably a prostitute, a 40 yo housewife, a 46 yo divorced engineer (did her bareback) for free, a 32 yo divorced nursing student, a 35 yo cougar, a 39 yo childcare provider bareback at her trailer, and several others.

Women off the SD sites are providers. I have been doing a 35 yo office manager for about 6 months for 140 a session. She is attractive and a very good fuck. She is content with meeting once a week and gives unrushed foreplay and performance in bed. I did break a condom with her on one occasion and she ended up catching a full load.

Sure there are guys on the site who might pay them 3000 a month but men that well off to afford that are rare. The girls on the site outnumber the guys ten to one. I have found many of the ones over 35 to be flakes, not in the program or expecting some ridiculous amount. I concentrate on the 18-35 age group. I concentrate on gals who say the monthly allowance expectation is negotiable. I inflate my income a bit in my profile and never had one of them question why my offers for meeting for sessions so low. I have found the women I have met off the site very understanding about my being married. I tell them first meeting can be for dinner / drinks then next at motel. Some want to go directly to motel after talking on phone and these are ones I like best. Beware of the gal who wants to run up an expensive drinks / dinner bill. Meet them at a place comfortable for you on your turf or no go. I prefer a place like Chilis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion