Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which feels better getting a BJ or taking a dump?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can't decide? Then get a lumpkin. :)

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Both at the same time is nice if you have a girl who's willing.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Both at the same time is nice if you have a girl who's willing.

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I agree ^^^

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I agree ^^^

Profile picture for JackFrost9
JackFrost9
•

I agree ^^^

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

It's actually called a BLUMKIN.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

In the immortal words of one George Carlin, "You never take a shit, you leave a shit."

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

How did juice hijack shadowcat's account?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol.....

Profile picture for dalex
dalex
•

Well, you can definitely live without one of those.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Doing a girl anal while taking a shit

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I vote for BJ feeling a whole lot better.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I left a shit in a brown paper bag on someone's front porch. I lit the paper on fire, rang the door bell and ran

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Not to be a one-upper Joe, but I took an upper-decker at someone's home. Upper-Decker=shitting in the toilet tank. Let the funk begin.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement