tuscl

Damn ... Has Anybody Done This ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent Tootsies Review:

“… I had already exhausted $250 in $1s just sitting at the main stage, tipping girls, and ordering drinks …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

11 comments

• Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Pointless. Dummies like this are the reason SW girls think they don't have to do anything worthwhile to make money.

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I exhausted 250 quarters before I was damn tired.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Jesus. Monday night I spent $60 and got a bbbjcimws from an 8 in a Detroit club. Place was dead so I knew I had negotiating power.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    "and ordering drinks" is a big clue. Strippers must have been coming over around the clock like he was the free bar.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Gatorfan-So that was you playing Donkey Kong in the corner.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If you assume a fairly busy night and break down the math it's really not that unreasonable.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No I was pinging them off the strippers foreheads and pole.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There seems to be a fair number of black guys who want to sit by the stage, have the dancer jiggle her butt at them, and throw ones onto her lower back. They would rather do this with the same amount of money that would get them a few lap dances. To each his or her own I guess. I think some guys are all visual, fondling does nothing for them.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I fucked my fist for free
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well when I decided to be the tip guy of the club one night, especially (but never necessarily) during a slow night, you can get a LOT of fondling+ at the stage. And since they ususlly on stage for 3 songs (minimum time 9 minutes) I can spend 40 and get a lot of stuff in. Cheaper than 3 lap dances but still doesnt beat it. And naturally sets up good vibes for return trip if need be
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gator...you missed and hit me with those quarters
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion