tuscl

Typical TUSCL life cycle

Saturday, January 7, 2006 3:09 PM
1.Let's see it starts off with typical adults having adult conversations about visits to strip clubs since this is after all a strip club site. Everything appears kosher for awhile. 2. Then some jerk makes a bunch of stupid remarks and starts a ton of new threads that no one is interested in except possibly to ridicule the guy who started and continues it. 3. Occasionally a new female poster starts posting actually getting interested in the adult conversation. Then one or two of the trolls post tons of negatives messages and upset the new posters. New posters leave upset at the trolls. Trolls get happy they flustered another one. They feel happy they got back at another dancer. Trolls were burned before and they think of most dancers as lowlife as well as those on here who seem to speak positively about them. 4. Regular posters don't give a &^*( about the trolls and try to ignore them and keep on posting as if they aren't there or whenever they seem to be on their anti-anger medication. 5. Then the cycle continues on and on.

9 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I enjoy talking to agreeable people and would have gone to a debating site if I wanted to debate someone. TropicalH20 you have not been annoying at all at least to me. I just wanted that to make that clear. The views of what I stated earlier is my opinion of one or two other posters opinions are in general of the other people here. I don't think I'm going to change them so I won't try. Apparently one or two other guys get a kick out of using putdowns.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    No offense to you tropicalH20 intended. I'm speaking in general terms of what I have observed. Even davids has stated that he does not think all strippers are lowlife (I think). He just makes statements like 85 percent 90 percent etc etc. as if his observations are all true and based on some scientific study. He'll probably have trouble recalling anytime that he was ever proven wrong. I have meant his type before. I wonder if that type of guy gets insulted when someone calls him Mr Knowitall? If he's such an expert on strip clubs, he must go to them a lot more than the rest of us put together.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    parody: since you swallow it all that isn't necessary.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    tropicalH2O you are just fine. davids: if all the male posters here are pathetic losers here for a circle jerk does that make you the comunity spooge towel?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    TH20: I don't think you are annoying anyone here but, even if you do once in a while that's part of the fun! I enjoy your perspective and your contributions.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    For the record, just to correct one of CGs most egregious strawmen, I do not think that TH20 is a lowlife. Have no idea where he came up with that one.
  • tropicalH2O
    18 years ago
    Hey guys, I might be annoying to some but I do enjoy the exchange with most posters on this site. Sometimes I forget and think that I'm one of the "guys" like when I was reading about the proposed meeting/convention at a SC somewhere, I actually wrote count me out as I'll be dancing in San Diego, (like I would even fit in at your convention). I post on this site because for the most part I love people, and social interaction. I'm a bit of a voyeur in life and a chameleon as well because I'm liberal and educated but usually dress very conservatively. People would not suspect that I'm a stripper if they met me outside the club. I lack the enhanced breasts, overdone makeup and never talk about dancing to others in public (just my closest friends, family and people in the business - and not in public). I'm supposed be writing my dissertation for school and one of the books I'm reading suggests that I write freestyle to bring me back to writing and getting over my writer's block. I grew up in La Jolla, attended modeling school, charm school (etiquette classes) and have earned scholarships, grant money & stippends for academic excellence. I don't consider myself to be better than anyone else or less than anyone and just enjoy the freedom to communicate freely and anonymously with y'all. Thanks for listening. -T
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Casualguy, interesting observations. There is only one solution I see. Don't feed the trolls.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Not even close: a) Bunch of old men and PLs who have issues with women go to SC in order to use money to try to win them over b) Men from a) realize that they are really pathetic loser but want to ease their minds c) Men from a) discover TUSCL, a circle jerk where PLs tell each other that they aren't really PLs to make each other feel better d) Men from a) start to believe their own non-sense e) New guy shows up on the scene with a realisitic sense of things f) Guy from e)'s question distrup the circle jerk and it's whole propose: Men from a) realize that they really are Pls and anyone outside of the circle jerk knows it, as exemplified by the guy from e) g) Men from a) start insulting guy from e) since they lack the logical skills to even try to debate rational, and, since fundamentally they know they are PLs, and since they want to scare him off h) Men from a) also like to use the tactic of the strawman. When they can't argue against a real position they just make ones up and hope it sticks. h) Tactics in g) not working. Men from a) organize a boycott. i) Guy from e) loves the boycott: no more strawmen or insults to worry about! j) TBD....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion