tuscl

Providence 'Lust' club

I have recently been frequenting Providence clubs and have a notion of the ones I like. I see at "Desire" there is another club within the club "Lust". I was at Desire a short time ago and the parking lot was fairly full but the club was fairly empty of both patrons and decent dancers, it was only as I was leaving did I realize the upstairs club may where the rest of the girls and patrons were.
Does anyone know whether Lust is worth the time and effort to check out or is it to expensive.

5 comments

• jack0505
    11 years ago
    Asked the same on another thread:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

Is Lust just another $5 or $10 for the night or do you need to be a true "member" and pay an annual fee to get a card or something?
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    Lust is a 300 dollar every quarter membership club that allows you to go upstairs. I have been offered tours of the place by girls, who I assume are told to sell memberships. They talk about the food and the atmosphere up there. And I have heard the DJ call for girls to go up per customer request too. But I have never been up.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Good to know thanks.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    How is this worth $300 a quarter?
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    They keep saying you get some back as credit for food and supposedly the VIP's up there are more like the ones in Foxy Lady, with tv's(which i never understood having) and larger than the already decent ones downstairs.

Honestly I agree I don't see how its worth it at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion