tuscl

Admission

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is their an admission price to a club that you just will not pay ?

24 comments

• cky2k827
    11 years ago
    I think anything over $10 for a club that serves alcohol is too much and $15-$20 is the norm if it's a juice bar.If the cover is over$10 most of the women should be 10's.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I have heard of some Las Vegas clubs charging $50 cover charge. Not sure if I would want to pay that but then again if I was vacationing to Las Vegas I would not let a $50 cover charge stand in my way of visiting.

Penthouse Detroit was a $15 cover on the weekends after 7pm. Also a $7 valet charge (plus a $2 tip), plus a $2 mandatory coat check fee that I wasn't aware of or I would have left my coat in my car. That adds up to me paying $15+9+2=26 just to walk in the door. Then another $11 for a drink brings the total to $37 spent before I could even make my way up to the VIP. Maybe I could have refused a drink but these Detroit clubs are pretty adamant about wanting you to order a drink.

I factor in the cost of mandatory valet when considering a strip club admission fee. Detroit Penthouse cover is "free" before 7pm but it comes with a $7 mandatory valet charge.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    A lot of the clubs in Columbus have admission coupons in the Ohio Night Vision magazine so you can get in for free or reduced half off cover. Kahoots has a printable free admission pass on their www.stripclublist.com page.

• RoomHopper
    11 years ago
    20 max. anything more or hidden drink fees after 20 and i pass.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Isn't Mitchell Bros O'Farrell Theater in San Fran $40 or $50 plus extra to get into other rooms?. I went there in the afternoon a few years ago and paid $20 and the other rooms were not open just to say I had been there (the condoms are free!).
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If the cover is over $10 there had better be some good fucking reasons to be there. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Shadow I fuckin agree
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It depends how bad I want to be there.

A few weeks ago I visited a black dive in Miami on a Thursday eve – they wanted $15 to go into this low-end whole in the wall (on a weeknight - wtf?). As soon as the dude told me $15 – I said no thanks and started to walk out. Next thing I know I get a tap on the shoulder and dude says “ok ok $10”. I still felt like walking out but paid the $10 since I’d never been to that club before and wanted to do a recon mission.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    About 2 weeks ago I visited two other black dives down here in Miami.

It was a Tuesday night after a Heat playoff game. The two clubs wanted $20 cover on a Tuesday night (and these are whole in the wall clubs). I just turned around and left.

And BTW – these clubs serve alcohol – that means I would have been down ~$30 just to be given the privilege of going inside and spending my $$$
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    King of Diamonds (upscale black SC in Miami) routinely charges b/w $30 and $40 cover. On a few occasions I’ve gone up to the door and turned around and left.

Was there this past Sat. night and paid the $30 cover b/c I just wanted to kill some time and watch some eye candy - they have some very pretty ebonies there and even some very hot looking ebony female customers.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Yes. I was in San Francisco a couple years ago, and I decided to visit the famous Mitchell Brothers Theater. Then I found out the cover was $45. I took my business elsewhere.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I will never pass a urine test for admission
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    I have never paid over $20 cover.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One nude club at the beach is something like 20 or 25 cover but they have a nude girl monopoly as far as strip clubs go.

One local club Lust allows free admission if you pay for their more expensive membership card. They occassionally have some special entertainer do a show and charge ticket prices even for members. I wouldn't be surprised if it was as high as 20 or more. I never visited on those nights. Even if it was only 10, I'd just go to another club. I do not want to pay anything extra for one dancer unless she's the hottest thing I've ever seen and I doubt any feature is like that.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    The most I've ever paid for admission was $25 and that was for a friends bachelor party. I'll never pay that much again.

The highest I'm willing to go is $20
  • chimark
    11 years ago
    I rarely pay cover. There are several ways to avoid it.

check the clubs web site they usually have free entries on the internet, or a way to get in for free. Another thing I've noticed is if you send a text they'll send an auto reply with a free entry.

I've told the door person that I would buy 2 drinks if they waive the cover... this works often... they know if I'm willing to do that I will likely stick around a while and the club will get money out of me.

Even in Chicago where the state of Illinois has introduced the "pole tax" I've gotten out of paying a cover... the clubs just increased the price of drinks... they'll get the money out of the customer in other ways...

This is not to say I've never paid cover... but I don't do it very often at all...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Most I ever paid was like $15
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I dont pay covers, unless its my first visit. Most was $10. I show up at happy hour or just before happy hour specifically to avoid cover charges. Then after that I make some friends in management, grease a few hands and bam in free whenever I show up. Ill also buy the clubs vip card if they have one, which gets you in free also. So I guess I am paying a cover in my own way. But a club card gets.you drinks,.cgampagne rooms and special offers as well.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yes, MBOT is expensive but you gotta go once if you're ever in SF.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the most I've paid is $10. Anything over that. Extras must be involved
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I've paid $30 admission for a few Vegas clubs. Don't recall paying more than that.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Several years ago a Miami club wanted $20 for me and $30 for the young lady with me. I was shocked, since at the time it was common to let the ladies in free. We declined and went elsewhere.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    anything beyond 15. If its beyond that, then its a ripoff club for sure. Probably a glass of water is 14 bucks just to be awkward
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    KOD is for athletes and rap stars. I heard its like New Jack City. Nothing but a party club with poles
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion