tuscl

Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage

Monday, June 17, 2013 4:53 PM
Hot Houston stripper and sometimes-model Jhonni Blaze (pictured) reportedly had a miscarriage on stage while in the throes of twerking, the latest dance craze that involves moving the booty and hips in a vigorous up and down motion, according to the Examiner. Last Wednesday, as the young performer was reportedly twerking on stage, she began to bleed profusely. When Blaze left the stage, witnesses allege, that she went in to a convulsion. The paramedics were immediately summoned, transporting her to the nearest emergency room, where she was reportedly given a transfusion. The self-described “pole assassin” and proclaimed “Queen of Houston” was reportedly treated for a miscarriage. Although Blaze has not officially confirmed the miscarriage, she did manage to tweet the day after the incident that she was in pain: [view link]

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    shadowcat posted this already although one would not know it from his thread title :) [view link]
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    lol okay so that's what that link was about
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A dumb dancer, better hope the governor doesn't have her arrested.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, because losing her baby isn't enough punishment. As a man who's watched his wife have at least three miscarriages, possibly four, it's my considered opinion that only an insensitive cocksucker would make a remark like that. Fuck you.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    If she was pregnant, she shouldn't have been dancing to begin with.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ That's terrible, there's also a good chance that it was early on in the pregnancy and she didn't know. Plus, there isn't any reason that you can't dance in the first trimester of your pregnancy. Obviously she'd want to make as much money as possible to provide for her child. It's doubtful twerking CAUSED her to have a miscarriage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… It's doubtful twerking CAUSED her to have a miscarriage …” IDK – twerking/stage-dancing can be a pretty physically intensive activity and the positions twerkers get into and the force with which they thrust could have an effect IMO
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    If it was that easy to miscarry no one would care about the legality of abortions.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You don't get to GMD!
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Referring to her as a "Hot" stripper is a bit of a stretch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    We've found it, the new #1 issue for the Republican Party! Save the innocent unborn from the evils of Twerking! Pass an anti-twerking amendment to the Constitution!
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    That really sucks it could have been caused by anything really. I doubt dancing was the true cause of it. It may have been a contributing factor, but im sure there was more to it than that.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If twerking or dancing caused miscarriages then jogging or any other exertion would also. Like fucking!! It is sad for her if she wanted the baby and scary for the guys at the tip rail when she started bleeding. I do believe I would have left that particular club right away since I am neither her employer nor doctor.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry Alucard, I shouldn't have called you a cocksucker. If you were one, you'd at least be good for *something*. My apologies to all the real (good) cocksuckers out there for insulting you.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ NOT accepted, especially from an insincere asshole like you!
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Player11...you club in Houston, right? Any chance you've met Jhonni Blaze?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Hey Alucard, in case you hadn't noticed, I wasn't apologizing to *you*. It was to the people I'd insulted. And it was entirely sincere. Heartfelt, in fact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion