tuscl

Damn ... I Feel For This Guy ... He Got ROBed

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review:

“… We came into this club after leaving another club on a Sunday night that we were not too happy with and frankly - wish we never left the other one. 20 dollar cover that includes a water. Roller seats on a tile floor - not great - especially if a girl wants to sit on your lap and you keep rolling off into the person sitting right next to you.
It seemed old and the upkeep was poor - the bathroom was absolutely disgusting and there was a toilet leak as well.
I wish the girls were hot but none of them were. At all. IT was a Sunday - but at least 1/10 would have been appreciated.
There was one girl that had a nice body - a 7 at best that just wanted to give dances. I went. I always get a dance. It was good - but she conned me into a 30 minute VIP which turned into a conversation. 200 dollars for a conversation and pretty much an average dance at best. She actually went on to tell me how she got off on holding off on guys...okay so I'm paying for your pleasure, not mine. Regardless, lesson learned. She did have a nice ass.
Overall though - I wouldn't go there again - even if it was a friday or saturday - the place is a dump and I couldn't see any attractive stripper wanting to go work there …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

2 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    He should be ashamed to even write such an article.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My rule is get one song and if you don't enjoy yourself, move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion