tuscl

TRAVELLING 3+ HOURS FOR 8's & 9'S

rattdog
New York
clubs i have been going to last few months have been getting duller by the moment. girls i see that get me off usually are average around a 7-7.5 in looks but nothing like an 8 or 9 that would make your eyes bug out and go "damn-that's awesome!!!" going to be seeking some new girls & experiences at the platinum plus club in allentown next weekend, which is about 3 hrs or more away from where i'm at. question: would anyone make such a trek to "upgrade" so to speak? also any input about the PP in allentown?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I drive 240 miles 5 or 6 times a year to visit the Columbia Platinum Plus. They are hardly all 8's and 9's but it gives me a change of scenery. I doubt that you will find the Allentown PP any better. You may want to read this.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-l…
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Better than traveling 8 to 9 hours for 3's.
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    If you live in NNJ, try the Palace in Passaic, Jersey Girls in Elizabeth, a number of Paterson clubs, Cheeques in Linden on the weekend and Breathless in Rahway.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Props to Gatorfan.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds like it is time for you to MOVE!!!
  • knight_errant
    11 years ago
    lol...I like how the news story shadowcat dropped the link to is reported by "69 News"
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What did you do that for gator
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ???
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    There's only been ONE time I've made a long trek solely for the purpose of going to a club, which was Fuego in Maryland which is 2 hours away from where I live.

Every other club I've been to outside of Virginia, I had some other reason why I was there, like visiting family, friends or on a vacation.

To me, taking long trips for the sole purpose of going to a club is definitely not worth it. There's no guarantee that the girls at that club you're traveling 3 hours to will be any better than the ones you aren't satisfied with in your area
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    1hour to Miami is the longest trek for me. Im considering a pilgrimage to Mons Venus soon but I dont know if its worth it or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion