tuscl

Mons Venus - MAJOR update

Sunday, June 9, 2013 12:33 AM
The main stage cam at Mons Venus is now working and it is free to watch. They do have a VIP membership that lets you watch the dressing room cam. [view link]

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yes – I know – I’m masturbating to it right now! Nah – just kidding. Thanks for the link – that is pretty cool.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    holy shit that is awesome...all strip clubs should do this
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Is it live or just a recorded loop?
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    You don't want to watch the dressing room cams... You're gonna see girls cutting tampon strings and texting their boyfriends.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And talking shit about us pl's. I'll stick with my local hoodies for infotainment.
  • TommyMoney
    11 years ago
    The cam is LIVE as is the music you hear. You can ask any question(s) to Bianca or Monica or whomever Mon Venus employee is monitoring the chat at the time. I've seen a few guys request particular dancers so they can "rain" on them and Bianca or Monica have got them up on stage. The dancers can also read the chat (tho most don't, I've seen a couple respond directly to chat by blowing kisses/waving to the cam while on stage). NOTE: The cam feed is often choppy, especially when there are more than ~25 on server watching. The tech support peeps (SCO, or Strip Club Online) haven't worked out all the kinks and are constantly tweaking. I've also seen SCO admins boot "guests" and then require guys to register (free) to help w/bandwidth issues. There's a guy on there constantly (stevek14) who's basically a shill but he'll answer any question you have (name of girl on stage, etc.). He's more helpful than annoying even if he is def both. SCO also has cams at 2001 (Tampa, across street from Mons) and Lil Darlins in Vegas. Access them from their websites. The girls at Mons are Grade A looks/body/age-wise and put on a helluva all nude show.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    What is the link to lil darlings vegas cam
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Thanks. So far I love this shit.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not worth it.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Alucard it's now a free service - no $24/month charge like before. Thanks tommy money for the info
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I took a look and found it boring but that's just me.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Seems like a rap/hip-hop vibe. That's enough to keep me away. I'm glad they put this up since I had considered going there on my way to central FL. later this year.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Alucard it's now a free service - no $24/month charge like before. Thanks tommy money for the info" samsung1 - I prefer the REAL warm, soft body of a woman for my Club experiences. Even though, as you say, it is now free - it is NOT something that interests me.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Awesomeness! I'm at home watching these ladies right now.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Here is a portal that has links to the other strip clubs doing stage show web cams: [view link] Besides 2001 and Mons Venus, they have links to Thee DollHouse, Pure Platinum, Solid Gold Ft. Lauderdal, Cheetah's cabaret, Vince Neil's Girls, Girls, Girls, Deja Vu Showgirls Vegas, Mermaids of St. Pete Beach, and Hush gentlemen's club
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    ss1- Thanks for link. duo- Agree that dressing room cams can be boring. Thankfully, haven't seen any tampon string cutting on DR cam. I did miss out on 2 different dancer fights, so its not all boredom. Still, can be a good way to get an idea who is in at given time without having to wait through a dozen or so stage sets.ooooo Enjoy watching, but see these as a supplement to club visits, not as a replacement for them.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the link.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    nickifree- Re: "rap, hip-hop vibe": Not really, IME. Since dancers choose their own music from jukebox (NO DJ), the kind of music you hear can be a crapshoot. More often than not, music is an eclectic mix.(Rock, techno, rap, etc.) There was 1 midweek night where 90% of songs 1st hr was rap. One of the few times that I left early. No fat/seriously overweight dancers hired at mons. (Another 1 of your gripes.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most strippers are young 20-somethings and the music of this time is hip-hop. Just b/c hip-hop is being played in the SC does not correlate to a thug infested place or a dive – IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion